View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:08 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubEllie View Post
I have lots of rope, clothespins, butt plug, vibrator, warming lube, and bullet vibe... Any ideas?

Will PM you a full report when complete.
Undress fully, ending up totally nude.

Put your clothespins vertically on your nipples. They must be parallel to your spine. Put on a nice and tight top, preferably one that is a number too little for you.

Put on a mini or a micro skirt, stiletto shoes, and plenty of makeup. It should be a bit too much, but not in excess. The purpose of this is to give the idea that you might be a street girl, but it will live the doubt.

Go out to some park or somewhere else where there isn't a lot of people, but there is some. You will probably want to do this at night.

If the clothespins fall on you from your nipples, pick them up, put them under your top and back in your nipple.

Do not PM me the report on this. Neither do it to anybody else who posts here. Instead, post it here. If someone specifically asks for a PM, do both...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote