View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Agh! I posted right before I went into a meeting...so I wouldn’t be able to think about it for a bit *blushes* thank you to everyone who has responded so far. Just to clarify my first post...I don’t think I can do/don’t want to try more than a few days of denial at a time. I want to feel the need build up a bit, but also want to dip my toes back in slowly with what I know I can handle for now. (Longer later hopefully *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
It’s great to see you dipping your toes back in here! I hope the replacement toy comes quickly! Same type of toy going to be ordered?

Why don’t you spend 30 minutes with your dildo or vibrator (turned off) in your needy hole when you have a chance today.
Right after reading this I slid my turned off vibe into my needy hole snd I am happily squirming away while responding to this...and some emails

...yes I feel like I’ve built up the nerves and excitement I will order the same type of toy...*BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post: