View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #17
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyy2qt View Post
1. You're stranded on an island, you can have 5 items. What would they be?
Desalinator, big knife, a lighter, sunblock, and maybe some dehydrated food. I would probably want to survive, so taking supplies that would help me accomplish this would be high on my list.

2. Have you put the ginger paste on your clit?
On several occasions, yes. Feels quite good.

3. If so, did it have the same effect?
It's not as strong as the root is, but I think it felt fairly good on my clit. Sort of heightened the sensation temporarily.

4. Is there anything you're ocd about?
There's a lot of stuff I'm OCD about. I was a total slob as a kid, but now I'm OCD about keeping my room cleaned up, making sure messes are taken care of right away, and just overall keeping my home clean. It drives me crazy to just let it pile up.

5. Do you see yourself as a positive person?
I do. When I was a teen and in my early 20s, I was very negative, angry almost. But I realized that this was really not healthy, so I worked very hard to let it go. Now I don't really stress about the little things, and I try my best to spread a good vibe to others. Being down and negative takes too much energy and effort, so I stay lazy and positive

6. How do you deal with pre interview stress?
Honestly, I still get super nervous and probably don't handle it all that well. I try to sit by myself when I get really stressed and just focus on my breathing. That helps to calm my nerves. I also write out potential questions and answers to them so that I feel more confident in the interview.

7. If you had to get rid of all your toys except one, what one would you keep?
Probably a butt plug. I prefer clit stimulation when I orgasm, so if I had to choose, I would probably ditch the vaginal toys.

8. Have you ever been to a concert?
Just one. It was a hard rock concert (very small) when I was 18

9. Did you have a good sleep?
I did, thank you

10. Why is the sky blue?
Of the wavelength colors, blue is scattered the most. That's why we see it as blue.