View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:00 PM   #19
Doggystyle

Do you like deep throating? I haven't had much practice yet, so it currently makes me uncontrollably gag. I'm sure I'll like it more after I get more practice, however!
If so, what do you like about it? I consider it to be a deeply submissive thing, giving pleasure without receiving it, you know.
For me at least, that's a big bonus.

How good are you at it? Not very, I'm afraid, at least in my opinion. I need more practice, which I'm sure I'll be able to have on a toy that's coming in the mail soon!
Have you done the real thing? Or just a dildo or similar? I've done the real thing, but only twice. Both times, it was on my now ex-boyfriend, who claimed I was actually very good at it, for a beginner! He told me that it felt good to feel my throat closing around his member while I gagged, and that admittedly was a super big turn-on.

Thank you for this list of questions; it was super fun to go through and answer!
Dislikes: Anal, intense pain, hypnosis, ice, repetitive tasks, denial
Limits: Permanent, period, full-public, family, illegal, social suicide, pics/video/voice
When giving dares, please note that I don't have a clit

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Last edited by Doggystyle; 12-23-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: I changed the color of my responses
Doggystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Doggystyle for this post: