View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 02:23 AM   #180
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Master decided that posting updates and responding to messages was too distracting and interrupted my training and conditioning, hence the silence from me for a while

However, as my training comes to an end of its first phase I will be back on here and taking on challenges again soon

Over the last month I have been used regularly by random people that my master has lined up for me. I have probably been fucked by 3 or 4 guys a day sometimes a lot more. At home I have continued to remain naked and sleep in my cage, eat from a dog bowl on the floor, carry out daily throat and anal training, edge, be denied and regularly exposed to bondage and pain training. My master is pleased with my progress. I have also been taken out by my master, I always wear revealing clothes and no underwear and always plugged. I have been used by many strangers at my masters request and I have been worked down the Main Street in several places while on a leash being led by my master. I have performed humiliating tasks in public and I have enjoyed it all and as a result of my performance I will be moving back to my flat soon to live by myself although master will continue to supervise me for a while

I will not take on a job just yet but my master will keep paying my bills and giving me an allowance until he sees that I am ready to start work again

At home I will remain naked at all times and will eat from the floor at all times as well. Master has removed all window coverings from
My flat so I have no privacy and he has installed a key code lock and removed my keys so he always has access and can also give access to his friends when he wants. He has installed a cam in each room so he can still monitor me for now

I’m very excited for my next phase of training and am happy to start taking tasks and challenges again

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote