View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 01:53 AM   #178
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a short update

I spent a lot of the last week following the usual routine but with double the edging sessions to increase my torment. Master also increased my pain sessions with several whipping sessions and lots of pussy torture. I spent an hour a day on the wooden horse with my pussy taking my full body weight resting on my poor pussy that was on a plank of wood (the thin edge). Added to this has been regularly pussy whipping sessions and slut has certainly learnt to never complain about its pussy aching from denial anymore

In addition to this master has increased my anal use and I have been using bigger and bigger plugs and dildos to stretch my ass and make it easier for men to use. Master has also made sure my ass is regularly fucked by his friends and slut has taken several cocks each day in its ass.

I have also spent some time each evening in the glory box in order to get enough protein

Today will be my last day of total captivity. From tomorrow slut will be taken out by master and allowed to see the outside world again. These will be tightly contrôles and I don’t know what to expect yet

More reports to follow

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: