View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 04:02 AM   #177
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Master has built this slut a glory box as he calls it. Basically a wooden box with a seat in it that can be locked closed and just a padded hole for cocks. Yesterday it was put to the test

Master gave me an extra edging session yesterday afternoon. Tied down and edged almost none stop for 2 hours. My pussy is aching all the time and my clit so sensitive and I’m dripping nearly all the time. It has honestly become unbearable and I find it very hard to concentrate

The box is big enough for me to sit in. The front opens and I back in onto the seat. When the door is closed my knees touch the front and my head nearly touches the top meaning that is is hard to move other than to lean forward so that my mouth is level with the glory hole in front of my face. To add to my experience master fixed a very large dildo to the seat. He removed my plug and I inserted the dildo into my ass as I sat down. It was thick and quite uncomfortable. He then fixed my wrists to the side of the box as well as my ankles and knees. This meant I could only rock back and forth to reach the hole with my mouth but no other movement. Master then shut the box and locked it closed leaving me inside and waiting. I was waiting a long time. I rocked on the dildo to get some sensation but my poor pussy was so wet and I was horny and hungry for cock and cum. Soon I heard noises as someone entered the garage where I was stored and a cock entered the hole. I was so desperate that I lurched forward and took its whole length in my mouth and started to suck like my life depended on it. Only being able to use my mouth was difficult but it didn’t take long before I felt the cock throb and a lovely sticky load spurt into my mouth. Mmmmm, heaven. I swallowed it hungrily as I knew this was my dinner

After this first cock, it was only a few minutes to the next and I repeated my performance. And again and again. To begin with I was in heaven. My pussy wet and desperate but a constant stream of cocks to suck and drink. My drool running down my chin, tits and stomach as I had no was of cleaning myself as my hands were secured. Cock after cock and I lost count past 10. My jaw started to ache as I milked each one with my mouth. Some weee small but some were huge. One bbc that came in I could hardly get my mouth round let alone get it down my throat and this was hard to milk as I couldn’t use my hands, but when it did cum
It was a big thick creamy load

I think I serviced over 20 cocks in all, but I’m not sure. By the end I’d been in the box for hours and I was aching, sore, tired but full of lovely cum. My pussy was soaked and my ass and jaw sore. But this is my new life and I loved it. The last few cocks also pissing in the hole and I tried to drink as much as I could, but a lot went over my face and body

At the end master released me and I was able to briefly stretch before crawling behind him to my cage where I was locked in for the night, covered in my drool, peoples piss but satisfyingly full of cum.

The constant edging is getting hard to bear now as is my aching pussy that is desperate to be filled with something. Master says he will give me a pussy flogging today to help with how it feels. He says the intense pain will help me deal with my pussys need to be filled

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: