View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 04:44 AM   #176
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

My daily routine, although sometimes it varies, but essentially it looks like this

I am of course always naked and wear a plug in my ass at all times. I have metal wrist and ankle cuffs locked on as well as a metal collar.

I sleep every night locked in my cage with my wrists attached to the sides of the cage so I can’t touch myself. I have got used to this now and I look forward to safe feeling I get when I am locked in. The cage is in a small bedroom which is completely black and the windows blocked out to there is no light unless master puts the light on. The only other thing in the room is a large long dildo attached to one wall.

I am woken by master every morning and crawl out my cage where I then kneel and await masters piss which I am always grateful to receive. Master pisses straight into my mouth and I drink it with glee. After this I bend over my cage so master can give me 6 strokes with the cane to reinforce my status. Then I am leashed and I crawl on all 4s behind master downstairs for breakfast

I kneel in the corner while master has breakfast. Master works part time from home so is in no rush and often takes his time. I am only allowed to eat after master and I am fed chopped up raw veg in a bowl on the floor which I eat without using my hands. There is a bowl of water to drink from as well. Sometimes master scrapes his leftovers into my bowl and sometimes he adds piss, but not always.

After breakfast master will relax while I suck his cock. This is probably my favorite time of the day as I get to kneel in front of him while he sits on his sofa and I can suck his cock and balls. It’s relaxing and pleasant as I practice taking his cock down my throat. Sometimes master makes me sniff poppers and this always drives me wild. This can take an hour or so and I’m always wet and desperate by the end

After this I am showered and I clean myself out ready for anal training. Anal training is normally in my room using the large dildo on the wall. Master will look me in and set a timer for 30mins to an hour and I back up and fuck my ass for this time getting the dildo all the way in with each thrust. I build up till it’s super deep and fast as I fuck my ass from behind without using hands. Master doesn’t often stay in the room but theee is a camera so he can check and see how I am doing. When the time is up I reinsert my plug and start my throat training on the same dildo. The aim is to get the dildo all the way down my throat until my nose touches the wall. I can do this now but it took some time to do. This is very important training for me as master uses my mouth and throat often and very hard as well

After my training is over it is normally lunch. This is like breakfast as I kneel and wait for master to finish his and I will probably be allowed a salad and masters leftovers, all eaten from my bowl on the floor and a water bowl as well. Master will certainly top up with piss as he uses me as his urinal

The afternoon is often spent in bondage. I am regularly tied or chained in various positions while master goes out for whatever reason. I am never informed of where or how long he goes for. These can be boring but it gives me time to reflect

At some point in the day I always receive a long and intense edging session. Master will tie me down for this and use a wand on my clit bringing to multiple edges and tormenting me till I beg to cum and then keep going. My clit is so swollen and sensitive now it’s absolute torture but so pleasurable at the same time. I often cry during these sessions from the torment and I know my master likes that. I am always rewarded with a brutal face fuck after. These are hard session when he fucks my mouth and throat without mercy and without stopping. To begin with I found these too hard, but my training it paying off and I know how much master enjoys them so so do I now

Evenings can be different. Sometimes bondage and whipping, sometimes servicing my masters friends cocks. I always look forward to masters friends coming round as it is more cum for me and I crave it as my main source of protein.

At some point I will be locked back in my cage for the night after another 6 strokes of the cane. Sometimes after being forced to drink a lot of water so I piss myself in the night but not always

I will report on some of the sessions soon as well but I hope this gives an idea of how I spend my days at the moment

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: