View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 01:46 AM   #175
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
I must admit that I'm feeling a bit uneasy with the last few reports. Even if some dares might be pushing some limits before, the new "master" doesn't feel like he cares about her.

I can see several potential health risks there, and creating a dangerous dependance/brainwash which make me doubt of her capacity to give consent and/or use safeword (if they even set one, which I'm not sure of).

It just... Doens't feel right
So I’m going to break character head to address these concerns. First, thanks for your concerns but they are unfounded

In my old life which you can read plenty about on here I did get myself into trouble and I was out of control and some bad shit happened to me. I quit my job and was a mess and needed someone to confide in. My new master and owner is an old friend in the bdsm scene and we have known each other a long time. He has appeared in several of my reports on this and other threads. He has always been concerned for the risks I take and was always warning me but I chose to ignore him

When I needed someone to turn to he was there and we spent a long time talking g things over and he was there to help me recover. We talked a lot about what I wanted and how I could carry on my lifestyle (which I love) but in a safer way. We decided that he would become my master. Boundaries were discussed and agreed as were limits. Safety and safe words were agreed to. Financially he has taken on my debts so that if this ends I will not find myself in a mess. My flat is still mine and he pays the upkeep on it and checks in on it once a week. I have access to health, doctors, dentists and all the usual. I can also leave at anytime and we regularly discuss what we are doing, redefine limits and check to make sure we are both happy with the arrangements. I don’t write about these things because they are not erotic, which is the point of these threads

All the sexual stuff I write about are real and I enjoy them. I’m extreme and always have been and will continue to be because that is who I am. However, it got out of control and now I have an extreme master but one who knows me and ensures I’m challenged but safe at all times. I have never had to use a safe word because my master knows exactly how far to take things and he always manages to push my limits but never going too far

Everyone I talk about in these threads is a consenting adult and no one has been made to do something they are not willing to do

Anyway, enough of the real life stuff, I’m getting a lot of questions about my daily routine and I will report on that soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: