View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 06:47 AM   #174
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Another master came over with his slut for a long session. This was very frustrating for me as it meant I got to see how she was used but was not allowed to orgasm myself and well denied the opportunity to be fucked.

The master arrived around 6pm. He was similar age and build to my master, in his 50s and in good shape. His slut was stunning. She wore a tiny shear white dress that showed everything, she had long blond hair and perfect makeup and her body was toned with large fake round breasts. Completely shave pussy and wearing a pair of 6” platform stilettos and a collar round her neck with the word SLUT on it

I was of course only wearing my collar and ankle and wrist restraints

I was told to remove the sluts dress which I did and then the 2 of us made out in front of our masters. I really enjoyed kissing her and also exploring her body with my hands. She played with my nipples but was told not to touch my pussy under any circumstances

I was so fucking horny and I was literally dripping. I still have not been allowed to orgasm and now sucking each other’s tongues while. Getting my nipples played with had me humping the air with my juices dripping and running down my thighs

It wasn’t long until my master took the slut to get her to suck masters cock and I’ll admit I was jealous watching her go down on my master. But luckily it wasn’t long until the other master grabbed my hair and pulled me down on to his cock and I started sucking him with glee as both masters say back on the sofa and got each other’s sluts o service their cocks. I was enjoying myself on his cock listening to the other slut slobber all over my masters cock.

I was then told to prepare the sluts holes as she continued sucking my master so I had to kneel behind her and lick and suck her pussy and ass to get them both nice and wet. Her master removed her plug and I sucked it clean before I went to work on her holes. I really enjoyed making her moan as I worked my tongue into her ass and then her puss before her master pulled me away by my hair and then started to fuck her from behind. He fucked her pussy a bit then her ass, moving easily between the 2 and after her ass he would thrust his cock into my mouth and fuck my throat a bit before turning to her pussy again. I could see that the slut was in heaven getting her holes used in such a way and soon the masters swapped ends and carried on using her like this and I got to suck their cocks between holes and they fucked her harder and harder.

Eventually they moved her on to my master so he was on the sofa with her on top fucking her pussy and the other master moved behind and fucked her ass at the same time. I was so jealous watching her get dp like that and she was loving it, gasping and moaning and screaming as they really fucked her. I was allowed to kiss her and play with her nipples at the same time and watching her massive solid tits bounce as they used her was so much fun as she gasped into my mouth

Eventually they both came in her and rolled off. I was then allowed to suck both masters clean before eating the cum from the sluts holes. My master only feeds me on raw vegetables and salad meaning I’m often hungry. This also means that cum is my main source of protein so when I get the chance for it I’m always pretty desperate so I ate out her ass and pussy as if my life depended on it. She was moaning and wincing a bit because spherical holes had been so well fucked

While our masters were recovering the slut was told to edge me with her tongue so I spent about an hour tied down while she teased my swollen clit bringing me to an edge and keeping me theee until I was begging and crying to cum but I was of course denied

The masters decided it was time for a face fucking session and they decided to start with me

My master has trained me well for this now but his face fucking is brutal. He will hold my hair and fuck my throat hard and fast without mercy. At no point am I allowed to swallow any of my drool or remove his cock from my mouth. Points of recovery are when he let’s just his helmet sit in my mouth for a few seconds before resuming the brutal fucking and this can go on for ages. He leaves my hands free so I could be tempted to push him away but of course if I ever did the punishment would be severe so I never had. I often cry in these sessions but I have become good at them now and I know how much master enjoys them so I have started to look forward to them.

This time they both took turns on me one after the other and it was particularly brutal but I took it well and I was glad of my training. The other slut was not so lucky and she clearly hasn’t been trained as well as me as she started crying quite early on when my master was fucking her throat and she gave in and pushed him away during an endurance part of the fucking. This of course was met with a hard slap to her face which she deserved for being so disrespectful. Her master was angry as it reflected badly on him so they decided a punishment whipping was needed. I was told to tie her hands to the bolt in the ceiling and fix her ankles in place. She was then whipped by both masters hard. My master told me later that it was clear she hasn’t been whipped enough as they only gave her 50 lashes and they thought she might pass out so they stopped but I think she learned her lesson

They fucked her hard again after this and all 3 of them came again and I once again was allowed to eat the cum from her holes

After that it was decided it was too late for them to go home so they decided to stay the night. I was locked lying on my back in my cage with my legs bent up and hands and ankles attached to the side of the cage but this time the slut crawled in on top of my with her knees either side of my head and her head between my legs. It was tight and uncomfortable but I was glad I was on the bottom. The cage was locked shut and I was told I could eat her out as much a I like but she was not to touch my pussy during the night. We weee both plugged but we had both been made to drink our masters piss as well as 2 pints of water.

We were left in total darkness. It was hot and sweaty as we were sling to skin and it was uncomfortable she pissed first and because of where my head was positioned it sprayed all over my face and hair I pissed as well but I’m not sure how much landed on her but the smell of the piss all night was strong and I was lying in it. I entertained her by eating her out every now and then and she orgasmsed 3 times but I could only feel her breath on my pussy but that in itself was enough to drive me wild but still unable to cum

After a very uncomfortable night we were allowed out on the morning. We sucked each other’s masters cocks gratefully in the morning and they hosed us off outside before they fucked her one last time so I could have some breakfast by eating the cum from her again

It was a fun night and I feel I didn’t let my master down or embarrass him at all. I was jealous of the other slut but in some ways I feel my training is ahead of hers

It has now been 3 weeks since I became owned and although it is hard at times I am loving it and grateful to my master. I have not worn any clothes in this time or been allowed to cum and I will try to update more often and my master has suggested we do a Q&A session soon if people are interested

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: