View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 01:18 AM   #169
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

What I am experiencing in my new life is mind blowing. The constant edging and confinement is driving me wild and I am slowly becoming less able to think for myself and do anything other than be desperate for cock

I was recently punished for not being respectful enough to my master. For this I was forced to take a cold bath where my master held my head under the water for prolonged periods which was nothing but hell and it was true punishment but I deserved it. However, master then took me naked into the Garden and chained me standing to a pole in the middle. I was naked and shivering in the cold and totally exposed to any neighbors but he left me there for a few hours. This was real hell and I was shivering and crying but I reflected on my behavior.

After 2 hours my master came out and grilled me on my mistake. Slapping me if my answers weren’t perfect. Then un chained me and made me crawl around the garden on a leash. Before letting me back in the house master pissed all over my body. This was humiliating but the I was so grateful for the warmth of the piss on my body. Inside master made we drink 3 pints of water before thrashing my ass and back with a belt to help me get warm again. I was edged 5 times and my swollen and sore clit was grateful and I thanked master after each edge but I was also close to tears with frustration at this continued torture of denial. Master inserted a large butt plug for me as well

Master then took me to my cage and I laid inside on my back. Master chained my ankles, knees and wrists to the bars but I was laying on my back although it is not possible to straighten my legs. Master left the room and closed amd locked the door. This leaves me total darkness as there is no light that comes in. I heard master Lock aand bolt the door from outside before white noise flooded the room so I couldn’t hear anything else. I was left like this for over 24hrs! I had no idea how long I was going to be there and this was part of the torture

At first I was fine. My body was grateful to be warm and the smell of masters piss on my was a comfort but I soon became uncomfortable as I could barely move, my pussy was aching with lust but there was no way to rub myself. Just as I was starting to get used to it the plug in my ass burst into life vibrating hard. This took me by surprise but it felt so good. However this was to turn to torture as the time went on.

Eventually I had to piss myself in the cage and laid in my own piss while a plug in my ass turned on and off at random intervals never allowing me to doze off or relax. For hours I remained like this and my mind played tricks on me as I couldn’t see or hear anything. I reflected on my new life I cried, I dreamt of getting used, I reflected on my mistakes.

I was in the cage alone like this for about 30hrs I think and when light flooded I room as master opened the door I almost cried with joy. Master unlocked me and I crawled out, stiff, exhausted, smelling of piss and sweat, thirsty and hungry. Master stood in front of me and I looked up to master pleadingly. Master unzipped masters trousers and took out masters cock and I was so desperate I guzzled it down instantly. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be sucking on masters cock after that amount of time isolated. I went Wiild with desire for it, chocking, gagging, sucking, crying. When master pissed in my mouth I drank it like my life depended on it.

I was allowed to shower and clean myself and then I lay at masters feet to recover while master worked.

I felt this was a turning point for me as I realized what my life was truely meant to be.

That night one of master’s friends came over with his own slut and I will report on that experience soon.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: