View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 02:20 PM   #167
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I have been ordered to write up this evenings edging session. These sessions are essential for my development to make me desperate but to only offer relief to the master to show that I am not worthy of an orgasm and that I exist for other peoples pleasure

Master strapped me to a sort of vault horse type bench. My legs were attached wide apart and then I lent over backwards over the bench so my back was supported but my ass and pussy were not at one end and my head hung over the other side and master then attached my wrists to the other legs of the bench. This meant my pussy was fully exposed

Claps connected by a chain were attached to my nipples

Master started by allowing me to suck his cock and then allowed me to be throat fucked hard for a few minutes. This I was informed is a privilege

Then master used a wand on my clit as well as finger fucking me to bring me to an edge. This didn’t take long and despite the discomfort of my position I soon felt the orgasm build in my body. My clit throbbing and the blood surging through my ears and head but at the moment I wanted to cum all stimulation stopped and I was gasping and trying to thrust my hips to get the last of what I needed for an orgasm. But I was denied, leaving me gasping and aching and sweating

This was repeated until once again I was right on the edge then denied. And again and again until it was only taking a few seconds to get me to my edge. I was desperate and begging to cum but my master kept edging me for over an hour until I was literally crying and begging him to allow me to cum, but I was denied

Master then whipped my pussy 6 times with a cane. The swish of the cane before impact will stick with me as m’y swollen pussy was so sensitive that each strike seemed so painful. As a reward for taking the caning and the edging my master allowed my throat to be fucked in this position until he came and I was allowed to swallow his delicious cum

I’m such a lucky slut

I will now be chained up in my cage for the night with a sore aching pussy to remind me what a slut I am

I am lucky to have such a caring master

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: