View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 09:30 AM   #1
dasa

Trophy ASS contest - registration

This is a beauty contest, but it's non discriminatory. Any gender can participate and all ASS are great. But some are even better, hence the contest.

Rules of Participation
  • any getDare member can submit a picture for the contest
  • the picture shall show ASS, no other body part
  • ASS may be decorated (text, clothes) in any way
  • decoration may not reveal your username
  • you may not post the picture anywhere until contest ends
  • you may post that you have entered the participation
  • picture shall be getDare friendly as I will post it for voting
  • participation is as anonymous as you want it to be (see below)
You shall also provide a proof picture. This shall be the same picture (ass with decorations if any), but additionally it needs to show a sheet of paper which has "getDare ASS contest 2021" written on it.
Violating any rule will result in removal from the contest.

Rules of Voting
Voting will happen once the registration is complete. In a separate thread (or threads) I will provide the contest pictures and a voting option. I will not include any username with the pictures. I will announce closure of registration 7 days in advance.

Final Rankings
I will provide a rundown of the top 3 participants. Any participant may decide that their username should be revealed in the rankings. Any participant who does not decide to be revealed will be ranked anonymously. Any participant who does not get into the top 3 will not be revealed at all (but may choose to reveal themselves by posting the pictures after contest ended).

Inspiration
You probably noticed that I got inspired by the Female Legs Beauty Contest by Sabina. This is a big shout out to them.

Good luck!

ASS contest - registration (cancelled)
hypnosis adventures
dasa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to dasa for this post: