View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:06 AM   #15
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Can i just say, great pictures and lovely answers to read so far. i am so pleased that you and your wife communicate so much and seem so happy with one another - that is a huge deal!

i'm afraid that i only have the one question, and it's one you probably get a lot, but how did you know that you were gender-fluid? As in, what was the instigating incident that led to the realisation and when were you comfortable acknowledging it?

Oh, actually, i lie, i have a follow-up: how did you break it to your wife? Or did she already kinda know and suspect?

Sorry, feel free to ignore these questions if they are a bit too invasive.

Connie
Thank you Connie and no problem. I think it's good to share a bit of insights on this as well. As it might help others. :-)

Let's start with that I know my wife through BDSM and we both used to switch with each other. In the early stages of our relationship I did wear some female clothes occasionally during submissive play.

But as years progressed the relationship itself became more vanilla and we are more submissive in nature.

The last couple of years I started exploring my Female side more and more and started enjoying it more and more. In 2019 I also started doing more make-up and trying to represent more feminine in the end. As 2020 came and with it WFH and all, I got more time to explore it all and became more and more happy with myself up until a point that I came to the realization, that I don't want to be without Victoria, but neither without my male self. Suppressing one or the other for a long time, makes me unhappy nowadays and yes they do influence each other.
So I started reading more and more into it as well and when I came across Gender Fluid and such, I felt at home.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Victoria85 for this post: