View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 12:56 PM   #5
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Aww very cute story about how you and your wife met!

1. Why the name Victoria?
2. If you could have special powers for only 24 hours, what power would you pick, why, and what would you do with it?
3. What type of humiliation are you into?
4. What was the last task/dare you had to do that made you burst out in laughter?

Side note: nice pics!
Thank you for both. The pics were professionally taken and helped me set another step and is one of the reasons I dared to show myself here as well.

1. Because it's closely related to my own name, I learned from my first Girlfriend that for ID it's handy to use your real first letter. She was in transition when we met.
And I like the name too.
2. If it was only for 24 hours, it would probably be something that makes me win lotteries. That way we could move to a bit larger house with more privacy in the garden and we both could start freelancing and are able to come out. Most of the money would be wisely invested to make sure we have a proper living for the rest of our lives.
3. Not so much Penis humiliation, hey I am Gender Fluid, but I am still okay with what I have. Mostly just other types, feeling low, dirty, abused.
4. I laugh a lot but burst out... Most likely some ultimate fantasy thingy that was totally unrealistic or people expecting you to have no life at all...
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote