View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 04:06 PM   #22
Kah
Account Banned

Moving on from the 6th gym I advanced in the story, just trying to power through the boring stuff so I can actually play the game and not encounter cutscenes every 5 seconds. To that avail I caught some new team members, Magikarp called 'Period,' and a Shuppet called 'Dolly.' Disaster struck early as Dolly fainted immediately as I started trying to train her. Killing my ghost before I had a chance to bond with her. And Banette is one of my faves too >

I hadn't had time to assign a dare to Dolly, so I'll take my punishment for losing her as 5 days in denial.

Next up is the Team Aqua hideout, can't wait to get past the boring Aqua stuff and go back to playing the fun parts of the game.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote