View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 09:49 PM   #23
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue Nude Rugby

Background to the story:
For several years there was a tradition of a nude rugby match preceding International Rugby games in Dunedin, New Zealand. It originated in the early 2000s as a friendly nude rugby game on St Kilda beach (in winter) and evolved into a larger charity event attended by large crowds.
2013 video: Nude rugby | Otago Daily Times Online News
2014 Nude Blacks edge England (+video) | Otago Daily Times Online News

This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.

Blue Nude Rugby

It all felt a little bit naughty really. Both of us girls on one side of the men’s changing rooms as all the men stripped off, preparing for the game. My friend Georgia and I were the only two females that volunteered to join the Scottish mixed rugby team for a charity event - a game of naked rugby. Yes, you read that right, a naked rugby game. It was an old Dunedin tradition, which had been revived, to have a short naked-rugby game to warm up the crowd before a test match. The main event was the test match between New Zealand’s “All-Blacks” and Scotland. I had a restless sleep the night before the game, imagining the experience of playing nude in front of a large crowd and possibly even TV cameras. I was fast on my feet and had played a lot of social sports, even a little sevens-a-side rugby, but obviously it was never in the nude!

I tried to focus on carefully finishing painting the diagonal blue stripes of the Scottish cross over my teammate Georgia's face. However, it was easy to get distracted by all the men's bare bums and their swinging cocks. Georgia turned and checked out her look in the changing room mirror. We both chuckled at her Braveheart warpaint as she pulled a furious face. The fearsome expression was slightly undermined by her cute ginger pigtails and her comically oversized rugby jersey. At least the face paint helped hide her identity a little.

The team captain came over to us with two steaming mugs of coffee. He had a strong Scottish accent which made him difficult to understand. We took the offered mugs from him. The coffee was hot and sweet with a large measure of whisky. Not my usual coffee order but I was so nervous I drank it down quickly and hoped it would settle my nerves. Georgia started to paint my face with wide blue stripes. She then told me to take off my rugby jersey. I raised my arms and with her help, we removed it while avoiding messing up my fresh face paint. I was now only wearing a tiny tartan "Kilt" mini skirt. I noticed my teammates were gentlemen and were only glancing over at us briefly. Soon the large crowd of spectators waiting outside would get a much longer look.

The cold winter air combined with my nervousness and excitement made my nipples rock hard, so I clutched the jersey to my chest for warmth. Georgia hummed a tune softly while she painted the number 15 and the name "Sapphire" on my back. She tapped my shoulder and asked me to turn around. Snatching the jersey away from me, she told me to put my hands behind my head. I closed my eyes as she carefully painted blue St Andrew's crosses over both my breasts. The paintbrush on my nipples caused me to give a soft sign. Slightly embarrassed, I opened my eyes to see the whole team had gathered to watch me getting painted. I resisted the urge to cover my breasts with my arms and mess up the paint, and closed my eyes again pretending to be confident topless while they watched.

Remaining topless, due to the wet paint, I helped Georgia remove her rugby jersey. I painted the number 2 and the name "Curious" on her back. Turning her around to face me, Georgia also closed her eyes, as I started painting her breasts. I took extra effort to paint her hard nipples and redo her cross. The men returned to getting ready.

On a whim, I sat down on the bench and lifted her tiny tartan mini skirt. She had on a pair of cute baby blue panties with a little bow. There was a slight damp patch between her legs. I stated that no true Scot wears underwear beneath their kilt! She did not resist as I hooked my finger around the sides of the panties and slowly lowered them down her legs. I was treated to a view of her neatly trimmed ginger bush and glistening pussy.

She meekly stepped out of the panties. I tossed the contraband panties over to the captain who deftly snatched them in mid-air. He held the panties high in the air like a trophy and said something in a heavy Scottish accent and the team responded with a huge cheer. Georgia had a pink blush across her face and chest. This huge bull of a man clearly had a way with words, whatever he said! While Georgia held her kilt up, I wiped her wet pussy dry with the discarded rugby jersey and then started to paint her pubic hair and pussy blue. The first brush stroke on her clitoris caused her to squeak cutely, causing the whole team to roar playfully in response. I looked up to see the team had all re-grouped and were watching me paint Georgia's pussy. At a glance, I saw more than a few hands gently stroking their cocks.

I finished painting Georgia, when the captain stepped forward, his huge dangling cock right at eye level. I tried to decipher what he was saying as he gestured at his cock before realising he wanted it painted. I have to confess it was a beautiful cock, I picked it up, rolled back the foreskin, and gave it a cheeky kiss. At this, the team gave another huge cheer. The whole team was charged with sexual energy. I painted his cock until it looked like a long blue salami. Georgia sat next to me, also painting cocks, each cock getting a loving kiss first.

Georgia and I had another mug of fortified coffee and stood under a wall-mounted radiant bar heater letting the paint dry and keeping warm until kick-off time. We could hear the noise of the crowd outside, which made us both nervous and excited knowing we were about to run out there topless, wearing just tartan miniskirts.

We all lined up at the door of the changing room. The team was naked apart from an eight-inch 'kilt' made from the chopped-up sky-blue uniform of a local high school which failed to cover either the men’s bums or their swinging cocks.

Our captain opened the door and strode out to the sports field to the encouraging cheers of the crowd. The rest of the team jogged out onto the rugby field with me and Georgia at the end of the line. I was surprised by the huge crowd, which was at least two rows deep around the whole field - made up mostly of students from the local university.

Our team started to do exaggerated warm-up exercises, partly to entertain the crowd with their bare bums but mainly to keep warm. Georgia and I jogged slowly on the spot to keep warm, our breasts gently bouncing, all of us feeling very exposed. Some spectators had even brought old sofas and claimed prime viewing locations. Georgia tapped my shoulder and pointed over to a big TV news camera set up in a corner of the field pointing at our team warming up.

There was another cheer as our opponents, the "Nude Blacks" - a parody of the NZ “All-Blacks” team - jogged out onto the field. They were an impressive sight, judging by the size of their cocks some illegal 'fluffing' had been going on pre-match. I spotted the two girls on the opposite team and pointed them out to Georgia, who seemed to have become hypnotised by our opponents. It was our job to mark them.

The female referee for the match was carrying a white stick and was led onto the field by her guide dog. The referee stated that she wanted to hear a good clean game, with no holding or tugging. The coin was tossed in the air and fell on the ground. Both teams' captains were bending over, “mooning” the crowd to see the result, which produced a groan of feign horror from the spectators.

The men of the Nude-Blacks team performed the traditional Haka. They gave the war dance their all, but I couldn't help giggling at the sight of all their swinging cocks. In response to the haka, we formed a long line across with linked arms, with Georgia and I at the far ends, and slowly matched towards the halfway line. As the Haka finished, we all turned, lifted our kilts, and bent over to moon the Nude-Blacks, and half the crowd, with our bare backsides. The crowd responded with a roar.

We jogged back into position and the referee blew her whistle to start the game. We kicked off and the ball went high and straight to my opposite number in the tall blacks. She jumped high and took the ball cleanly in the air. Landing she kicked the ball into space deep behind our line. I turned and ran back for the ball, my tiny kilt flicking up as I ran, exposing glimpses of my bum and pussy. My attention was now on the game, not the watching crowd or TV cameras. I grabbed the ball, and finding no one nearby, I ran for it. Large naked men were running towards me, but I deftly dodged around them, they were either unable or unwilling to tackle me. I burst through the Nude-Black lines heading straight for the try line.

I glanced back to see a female Nude-Black chasing me down. She had no issue grabbing me around my waist and I felt my kilt being pulled down my legs as she brought me down. I rolled naked on the ground and placed the ball back. Some players picked the ball up and drove on. I gathered myself and stood up naked, I scanned the ground for my missing kilt. The painted blue crosses on my breasts were smeared and covered in mud. My team was celebrating a try in the far corner. I noticed the Nude-Black female player who had tackled me was waving my blue kilt in the air before throwing it into the crowd. I didn't even notice if we converted the try as I wiped the mud from my body.

We reset for the kick-off. Having lost my barely there kilt I was suddenly bashful again. It wasn’t too difficult to get used to being topless, while holding the ball and my attention 100% on the game but being completely exposed would take a lot of distraction to get used to. I was now noticing all of the smartphones in the crowd and the TV camera felt like it was focused on me. When they started this tradition of naked rugby, smartphones weren’t even a thing.

The ball was kicked high but was then blatantly knocked forward by a Nude-Black player. I knew this was Georgia's trial as the scrum formed up. Little Georgia is in the middle with two large men linked up on either side of her to form the front of the scrum. More men joined them from behind. Georgia disappeared in the middle of the scrum of naked men. All I could see from behind the scrum was a row of men's bare bums and hanging Cocks and Balls. I heard Georgia squealing and laughing from the depths of the scrum, so I suspected some naughty play was going on. Our team’s scrum crouched to meet the Nude-Black scrum. It was a friendly game, so the unorthodox scrum was not contested and there was no pushing. The ball shot out of the back of the scrum, and I was running from behind the cover scrum towards the blind side at speed. The ball was popped up to me as I passed, and I darted past the defenders into space.

I didn't see her coming, my opposite number flattened me with a huge chest-high tackle. Knocked back, she landed on top of me. I was conscious of her head between my bare breasts and her soft breasts against my tummy with the ball sandwiched between us. There was a sudden increase in weight as another player landed on top of us, and then more and more players jumped on top of the pile, the weight squashing me into the muddy ground. I think a bunch of players had stacked on top of us as a joke. However, I was being crushed by a pile of naked men and women, not at all how I thought I would end my days...

Eventually, a message was passed to the blind referee and the whistle was blown. My tackler had her face firmly pushed into my left breast, I could feel and hear her laughing so I knew she was okay. I was very relieved when the pile of naked men eventually climbed off me. My tackler was fine and even offered a hand to help me up with a smile. We broke up for half-time served with oranges and a nice hot cup of coffee laced with whiskey before returning to the field for the second half.

There was some warmth in the sun, but it was too cold to be standing around naked on a winter's day. Georgia had also lost her kilt at some point, as had most of the other 'Scottish' players. We were covered in mud and the blue body paint had mostly rubbed off. At the kick-off, the ball quickly went into touch, out of play. I lined up for the line out, we girls were out of position but were a quarter the size of the male rugby player. As the ball was thrown in from the sidelines, a pair of strong male hands grabbed my hips and lifted me high into the air. In front of me, I saw tiny naked Georgia being tossed even higher in the air, higher than any of the Nude Blacks, and snatched the ball mid-air. While still high in the air she tossed the ball back to a waiting Scottish player. By the time I landed back on the ground and looked around, the ball was already heading via quick passes to the other side of the field. In the distance, I saw our Winger sprinting down the touchline to score our second try. The conversion kick went wide.

The Nude-Blacks retaliated with two quick tries, one under the posts and one out wide which they converted easily. It had been a close game.

The rain started to fall as the Captain of the winning Nude Blacks started his speech "The Nude Blacks, never have such a fine upstanding group of rugby players failed to pull on a rugby jersey for their Nation. They rise to every challenge..." he stopped, seeming to notice the rain. He then stated, "Fuck it is cold, hit the showers boys".

Our team headed to the changing rooms, which were quickly filled with steam from the hot showers. Georgia and I stopped and looked at ourselves covered in mud in the mirror.

Georgia and I joined the men in the showers and helped scrub the mud and any remaining blue paint from our teammates. We made sure their blood was flowing again and that their penises were pink and quite clean. I watched as several large rugby players helped wash Georgia, however, they seemed to focus on cleaning her beasts, pussy, and butt. Georgia seemed quite happy with the attention.

A pair of big hands reached around from behind me and started to soap and massage my breasts. I looked up to see our captain, he gave me a big smile and said something in his thick accent. I had no idea what he said but did not resist when he picked me up like I was a tiny doll and impaled me on his lovely cock and started to fuck me.

I looked over at Georgia to see her being fucked from behind while she sucked on another cock and stroked another cock with her hand. Half the team was standing around her stroking their cocks, clearly waiting their turn.

The Captain continued to pound into my pussy, I had to hold onto my breast as they bounced around widely, until with a grunt the Captain filled my vagina with his seed. He lifted me down and I was soon surrounded by several cocks needing servicing, and I was quickly bent over and fucked from both ends.

I think the whole team fucked us each at least once. In hindsight, the team could have played much harder, as they clearly had plenty of energy left in the tank for after the game!
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: