View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Default Whoopsie!!!

I got half way through this before I realized It was for girls decided to finish it anyway. Sorry

1) When was the first time you shaved your pussy? - Don't have a pussy, but I have other parts that I first shaved in middle school
2) When was the first time you saw your first cock? - have a little brother so at a young age.
3) When was the first time you touched your first cock? - I'm not sure, I've punched some guys in the balls when the were naked.
4) When was the first time you thought about wearing a bra? - After joining this sight.
5) When was the first time you saw a pussy other than your own? - Don't have a pussy but I first saw one when I was with my ex GF at 16.
6) When was the first time you sucked on a cock? - Haven't yet
7) When was the first time you played with yourself sexually? - 12 years old maybe
8) When was you first period? Your last time? -N/A
9) When was your first time inserting anything else other than you fingers? - well anally probably 13.
10) When was your first full on blow job? - Haven't yet.
11) When was the first time you swallowed after a blow job? - Haven't yet
12) When was the first time you received a facial? - Haven't yet
13) When was the first time you received oral on you? - 16 with my GF
14) When was the first time you received anal? - Haven't yet
15) When was the first time you had sex with a man? - Haven't yet
16) When was the first time you had sex with a girl? - 16
17) When was the first time you looked at a breast other than your own? - Started noticing them around middle school

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote