Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 08:31 AM   #26
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

As told, I'm easy to get wet and have always been. Even before I was put in denial I had white spots in my panties sometimes, but I mostly didn't notice when and how it happened. Well, now I'm wet almost 24/7 and feel it clearly.

I mostly only use one pair, even when I got extreme wet it was never so much that I had to change my panties. Pads on the other hand I mostly have to use 2 per day. I use thin pads now, because the bigger ones put more pressure at my cunt .

For sexy underwear I'm sorry to dissapoint you, I haven't seen much sexy underwear in my (childlike) size and only own one pair of lingerie for special occasions So, I mostly wear cotton classic briefs, hipsters or boyshorts. Mostly it's just plain or have cute patterns. But I'll mention them for you from now.

Well, today is Day 45 / 12 and the last days were just regular.
Yesterday I got my fourth enema for the dare (20 enemas in total, but not more than one a day) I still have to perform, but at the moment my daily task is to get more used to the belt which feels a bit like being put in corner time all day
But I understand that this is part of become a true submissive that truely can serve Master and Mistress. But I don't feel so horny anymore - I don't know if my body adapts to the denial or I'm just get used to it. Of course sometimes I just get hot and my whole body screams to be touched, but at the moment I'm not so needy like I was the last two weeks

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-28-2018 at 08:40 AM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: