Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Awesome story and I enjoy it very much, but you might need to tell master you typed a word WRONG from your recent post, "release it in my piss bucked". Pretty sure the d should have been a T
Maybe I made this typo because I want the "D" so much at the moment
I had to write down the word 50 times and received 50 OTK spanks - Thank you

Day 42 / 9

After I woke up I made lunch for everyone (one the few times I'm now allowed to stand upright) and asked Master when my nipple training would start. But because the weather was so nice today (the last weeks it was like shit) Master and Mistress decided to walk me instead.

After I got dressed, Master collared me and put the leash trough the sleeve of my jacked while Mistress gave me a scarf, so nobody would notice what's going on, but for me. I was so nervous but when we reached the forest I had the feeling that the pad was already soaked. Also I had to adjust my panties few times during the walk, Master noticed of course.
It beats me why I'm annoyed by my bush so much at the moment. Maybe because the panties got tighter with the thick pad, pressing it harder at my cunt, or I'm just more sensitive by now.
I don't know, I don't care, I just kinda looked forward to be belted again because it's not pressing directly at my throbbing clit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I have a suggestion for you Puddles: ask your master to be allowed to shave 50% of your bush. Only the part to your right, but not to your left. I think that won't change the itching and discomfort much, but it will teach you that being freshly shaven in a chastity belt is maybe even more uncomfortable ;-)
Thank you, but Mistress had a more perfidious plan: She got some numbing cream at the adult store
Normally this cream ist used by men who struggle with premature ejaculation, but she uses it before getting her brazilian waxing. I got nervous but very curious at the same time, and after I made sure that it's safe to use I was more than eager to try it.

I undressed right down to the collar (without leash), then I had to apply a good amount of cream at my genitals. First I covered my clit with it, but had to make a break afterwards - I just got too close to the edge and was humping the air with my legs wide spread. After my cunt stopped twitching I covered my labia with the cream and Mistress wrapped it in Saran wrap. I was panting the whole time.

You can't imagine how I felt, finally allowed to touch myself, but knowing that my cunt will turn into a senseless piece of meat soon.

After 10 minutes I touched my clit to test. I could still feel the sweet touch but not as much any more. And after 30 minutes my genitals just doesn't exist any longer, it was strange, but interesting at the same time. Mistress rubbed my cunt, gave it few squeezes and flicked my clit - nothing.

Satisfied? Yes, Mistress, thank you. Well, now your Gookzilla is tamed, you can focus on your nipples. You won't get belted for now, but stay in your panties and your legs will be spread as far as possible. Master handed me my nipple chain. When you think it's enough you'll put on this. I nod in agreement.

I did as told, lay down on the bed (I was allowed) facing the big mirror and took deep breaths to relax.
Then Master dripped some warm coconut oil (it's my favourite) between my breast and on my belly.
I start massaging my belly and chest, but left out my tiny tits till they craved to be touched.
I circled them with feather like touch before rubbing them, still leaving out my hard brown nipples but circling them. I was trembling in anticipation and when I finally touched them I gasped for air. With my numbed cunt my nipples felt much more sensitive.
I slowly circled the top of my nipples, before sliding my hands over my tits and my belly to the hemline of my panties, and back. Then I started all over again. But instead of rubbing over my tits I gave them light squeezes now before going to my nipples, rolling them between thumb and index finger this time. Again I let my hands slide again down to my panties and back. Now I was squeezing by breast a bit harder and the time I touched my stiff buttons again, a dark spot had formed in my panties and they were clinging to my slit. I didn't feel a thing there but I could clearly see it in the mirror. I was moaning in pleasure and pinched my nipples hard. It was so intense and I was shaking so much now that I reached for my clamps. For now it was enough for me.

Of course Master and Mistress played with my breast before, especially Master really likes them, but I still fell a bit embarrassed for my "mosquito bites". So I never thought that I could gain so much joy from my tiny tits by myself and was really surprised by the fuzzy feeling that was rushing through my whole body.

When I get up Master had to hold me, my knees were so weak that I couldn't stand properly and my panties were soaked with my juices. Mistress pulled them down and belted me again.
Then I prepared dinner for us, still in collar and nipple chain and afterwards I did the dishes.

My genitals came back about 2 hours later, so slowly in the beginning that I didn't notice first but then I could feel my cunt throbbing with need so much that I was jumping in lust.
The rest of the evening I clenching my legs (which had no use of course) and secretly pulling on my nipple chain few times, till Mistress noticed and took them away.

When I had my evening cleaning (first the belt then myself) my nipples were so sensitive that Master washed me extra carefully there. But still I was already close to the edge before Master slit his hand between my legs. So I just got a quick wash there before happily putting my belt on.

I have to admit that I kinda enjoyed numbing my genitals (I'll definitely do it again). And even I don't went to the edge by just nipple play (I didn't expected it though - but with longer training, maybe...) I really loved it. Master promised me that next time Mistress and him will take care of my breast too. I'm really looking forward to it and think / hope that I'm now more confident about my breast.

Thank you all for your nice words, they really help me to stay motivated

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote