Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:45 PM   #22
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 41 / 8

Mistress stayed over night (she mostly do at the weekends) so we were laying in bed and they were comforting me. Also we were talking about the day.
So, do you like what I did to you today, pet? Thank you Master, it was awesome. I never thought it would be that nice. So, you want to be treated like a pet for longer? I blushed an nod while biting my lip. Mistress jumped out of bed and threw my blanket on the floor. Then get of the bed you stupid pet. I looked at Master. Why are you looking at me like that? Off. He threw my pillow on the floor too.
While I nestled in my blanked I could hear that Mistress start moaning and I peeked onto the bed. And got face to face with her because she got a good dicking in doggy-style. Soon I start panting and grinding myself on my pillow - I knew it was useless, but I couldn't stop.

After Master creamed her and pulled out I jumped the bed. All I could think of to clean his cock with my mouth. Mistress pulled me back at my ponytail. What do you think you're doing? Get. The fuck. Down.

So I slept on the floor, with my pillow smelling like cunt.

In the morning I woke up early but well rested. I browsed a bit on gD, tumblr and xhamster. I just wanted to browse for few minutes but when I needed to pee I recognized that almost two hours had passed. I don't want to wake up my owners, so I asked for permission to pee on gD - luckily "atownesq" allowed it to me - thank you for that

Mistress woke up from the sound of the toilet and we "meet" in the hallway.
Changed your mind? I looked at her questioningly. Walking an two legs, peeing without permission and using the toilet instead of your bucked. Immediately I went down on all fours. I'm sorry Mistress, I simply forgot, but I was allowed to pee.

Master woke up too and Mistress told him what happened and he decided that now would be a good time to get the third enema from the dare I still have to perform
I asked Master if he could put a little more liquid in me since I wanted to push myself a bit. He took 1,1 litre which made the last 2 minutes more difficult - thank god, I don't had to release it in my piss bucked.

While I was holding in the enema Mistress took a shower in the second bath room and Master supervised me all the time. Afterwards I got unbelted and we went into the shower together.
I took the ordered "please wash me"-position (feet shoulder wide apart, face to the wall and the hand at the wall) and the start rinsing my lower body. After he made my body wet he start soaping me. I bit my lip as I could feel his hard cock at my ass and closed my eyes to concentrate on his hands caressing my body - it was fantastic. I was trembling and panting the whole time and even he didn't say a word I could hear that his breaths got deeper too. I wouldn't have mind if he had taken me on spot.
After I was clean I kneeled in frond of him, eye begging and my mouth open - I couldn't help myself, I was so eager to give him pleasure. Seeing him smile while coming closer made me so happy. I didn't care that my hair got all wet (usually I wash it in the evening because it take ages to get dry) while sucking him, it was the best feeling in the world.

Mistress was already dressed as we stepped out of the shower and I was belted again.
As expected it took some time to do my hair and it was already noon when I was finished.
Because I didn't act like a pet in the morning (using the toilet and was walking instead of crawling) I got trained again for an hour - I still don't figured out why this make me so fucking horny.
Mistress prepared a small snack for us and after we had eaten (for me from my bowl) she measured the size of my hips with the belt before removing it. I had to dress up and we went on a shopping trip.

First we bought some jeans for me (a bit wider at the hips so the belt will fit inside too) and then we drove a while till we reached an adult store. I was shocked but also very curious. I had always ordered my toys online and never been to one. So even we were just browsing (except for Mistress) it was a very nice experience.

Afterwards we went to a restaurant (I was still tingling inside) and had some nice dinner.

At home I tried he jeans with the belt below (they fit perfect) and then I had to show if I was able to obey the commandos given by Master. Because I was on all fours my juice was seeping through the sides of the front shield with showed everyone how aroused I was. But I'm proud that I still remembered all commandos I was given

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: