Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:46 PM   #15
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I just want to echo Depp's sentiments that I, as a mod, have always believed that you can choose whichever gender you identify as without restriction. I have always fought against people who have made comments about males "faking" or pretending to be female. If you want to be identified as female, nobody should be able to tell you that you can't.

I do however want it to be known that I am not encouraging people to "catfish" others or to mislead people for personal gain.

As for nudity, I have always expressed what the rules were, and while I have not always agreed, I try my hardest to treat everybody as fairly as possible within the constraints that the rules have allowed. Depp is the owner of this site and his word is law. The mods and admins just try our best to work within the parameters that are set out.

This is not an easy job. It is sometimes an exhausting, hard and thankless job. But I want to thank each and every one of the mods and admins who step up to do this job. And I want to thank Depp for continuing to do updates and do what he can to run getDare when he is already super busy doing other things.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

The following 5 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: