Thread: Gender Equality
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:08 AM   #7
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
You need to understand two vital things. Firstly. There is a difference between anatomy and gender. As you stated, the Netherlands does not require you to have surgery to be considered the gender you want to be. Quite frankly, no one on this site has said that you arent a female if that's the gender that you identify with. Or if you identify as a male, no one has said that your not that gender. This is a US Hosted site and simply law considers the female breast as nudity.

Heres the second thing you need to get into your head. I'm not the President of America. Nor is Depp. Butterfly and Lola arent the Vice President and we arent a Government. We do not decide the law and we do not decide the status quo in the world. Were simply ensuring that you, as well as all users follow this simple basic law.

And you don't get it either. You mean CIS Female Breast in that case.
Gender vs Cisgender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
It’s not me missing the point here

I understand your frustration, but you might make more of a problem out of it then it should be. You are dutch, i am dutch.. we have some freedom in acting in our country, but that applies to our country.. if you are a guest in an another country, you have to follow the rules of that country.. since this site is a US hosted site they have to follow US rules and laws.. nothing this site can do about. So you are attacking the wrong people here. Complain to the US government to start change.. but that might not that easy. They are pretty conservative..

I’m not attacking you. Just trying to help you understand i hope..

No I am talking mostly about Gender Equality! Same rights for every gender and maybe that might limit Non Cis Female's a bit. But it brings equality amongst gender!
And that Gender itself is respected and not the one assigned at birth!
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules