View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 03:20 AM   #68
BigDaddyGil

1. Have you ever masturbated on a train?
Yes i did, but mostly when i was quite younger (didn’t do it for almost 20 years now

2. Have you tried to hide a bulge/wet panties in public?
This is definitely happens more than i would yes

3. Sitting in a train, bus, or similar: have you ever been fantazising about your fellow passengers?
Well the good question would be did i EVER not fantasize about a fellow passengers... I lurk a lot when i’m in transportation and if i find something interesting i DO fantasize about ALL THE TIME to keep my mind occupied

4. Have you ever gone commando in public?
Yes, numerous time... but now when i’m on lockdown i do not wear underwear at all, even if I’m go out for shopping or walking. And this summer, i was commando most of the time as well even if the lockdown wasn’t up... to in 2020, i think I’m almost had more commando days Than normal ones.

5. Did you ever give/receive a handjob in a car?
I did some times (not many) but i was kinda young

6. Did you ever give/receice oral sex in a car?

I did on numerous occasion, i still have this kink once in a while

7. Have you ever had someone's hand in your underwear in a public place?
Well I’m a nudist so it happens every summer at the beach... nothing special about it, i did in other circumstances as well, I’m ok to being naked even in the street for a short period if i HAVE to change my underwear (not to expose myself)

8. Have you had sex on a beach?
Yup both on public naked beach’s or secret places.

9. Did you try something sexual in a swimming pool? What?
I fuck from time to time in swimming pools yes private ones that is... i just had some touching in public ones (with Fuck friends)

10. Do you ever look at a complete stranger in the street and think about when they possibly had sex?

No never, but i fantasize about having sex with them if i find them attractive

11. Does doing sexual stuff in public turn you on?
Not particularly, it doesn’t turn me OFF... I’m more like i don’t care than being aroused by it.

12. When sunbating in the summer, do you ever place yourself in such a way that those closeby can see a little more?
Well all the time i guess...

13. Have you ever had sex at a disco/nightclub?
Yes i did in the bathroom, the boy could not wait but that part was ok but not the best, the best was the dancing before very sensual/sexual in front of everyone.

14. Have you had sex in a tent with other tents closeby?
Yes in my last music festival (and numerous times before)

15. Have you gone skinny dipping?
Yeah most of the time

16. Have you ever seen someone else masturbating in a public place?
Yeah i did in a train once (long time ago), on the naked beach... and once in the street in front of a DOMME i was very aroused as the guy was clearly heterosexual but was asked to do it in front of a gay bar

17. Have your friends told you about their public adventures?
Never, i would have loved it

18. Have you heard/seen your neighbours having sex?
Yes, or friends neighbors as well

19. Have you tried filming or taking pictures of yourself or others doing something sexual in public? If yes, where was it?
At the beach, there is some videos of me on the internet

20. After answering these questions, have you gotten inspired to go out and try something? What?
Not particularly as it’s too frisky now, but i will when spring is coming
BigDaddyGil is offline   Reply With Quote