View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 10:53 PM   #5063
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

One of the few remaining tasks... I did this yesterday throughout the day, reporting today....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post

Today, we're going to have a sllllooooowwwwww Sunday.

Ten times throughout your day, take a three minute "break" to relax...and bust your balls.
Do ten sloooooowwwwwww strokes of your cock and one very hard punch to your balls. You know, the stomach dropping kind of punch. Then do 10 more slow strokes and go about your day. Wait at least 15 minutes before taking another "break".

If you are interested in a potential reduction, take extra "breaks" today. At the end of the day, you can check the spoiler ....
So before starting the task, I was thinking to go the distance and try to take as many breaks as possible to earn the largest reduction possible. My plan was to take a break every time i did need to pee, plus randomly throughout the day as time / privacy believing my lovely Owner, Miss BGBO, and Miss Emmy would approve of the added difficulty of enjoying my breaks when needing to pee.

So with these great intentions, i went into the bathroom (for privacy) for the 1st time, needing to pee badly. 10 SLLOOOWWW strokes was somewhat painful, but also got the blood flowing, balls a little harder making them an easier target. I have been denied just over a month now, so it does not take much to get my C&Bs a little harder! First punch; i was disappointed with the strength and did not believe it was enough to classify as a "stomach dropping kind of punch". Trust me here, the 2nd attempt achieved the goal and probably a little more ("stomach dropping kind of punch and knee-bending"). Eyes a little watery, i knew i achieved the level expected. 10 more VERY tender, VERY slow strokes; once gain a little more blood flowing, a little harder...

But the realization after only 1 break, there would be no reduction here as there was no way i was going to be able to take many more breaks then the 10 required. In fact, now that it is the "morning after" as i look back with stomach still sore, i finished the 10th and last break right before bed time. I had to space them out to recover; stomach hurting ALL day, night and still sore as i write this

I never achieved the strength needed on the first punch the entire 10 breaks. It usually required i punch minimum of 2 times, mostly 3 as i built uo the courage to hit progressively harder each time. A couple times it took me 4 punches as i was getting sorer and sorer, more hesitant to strike as hard as needed.

I really did not think it was going to be that tough / painful, but i was proven wrong once again!

Thanks Miss Emmy!

And then there were 2:

4989 (SexyPlant)
5048 (SexyPlant)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-26-2020 at 10:55 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: