View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 09:10 PM   #5058
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post

For today's busts, I'm going to offer you a reduction.
First, wait until you have to pee. Like REALLY have to pee.

Then, edge as many times as you wish.

Once you have completed your desired number of edges (keep count), read the spoiler and bust as directed!

Spoiler:
The task:
punches
Repeat 10 times.

And in case it wasn't obvious- no peeing until all busts are complete!
Another task I owed from before and it took awhile until i remembered to hold my pee until i was desperate so i could do this (also considering i already have bathroom rules); sorry for delay!

I woke early with a need to go, but laid quietly in bed, waiting it out a bit longer to ensure i was moving towards desperate. When the time had come, i went, started my antique computer (another 10 minute wait by the time that started and i accessed gD to follow the task instructions, and indeed, i was desperate!

Edging is not easy for me when fighting the need to go so badly, but i new i started, so had to continue. I managed 6 edges with the encouragement of Miss BGBO, and had to squeeze HARD to stop flow - little oozing so stopped the edges at this point. Onto the task and reduction.

Small reduction, but some is better than none, so this slut walked through the task step-by-step, over and over. Regardless of level of pin, this slut kept moving forward as the need to pee far outweighed the pain of the task / busts. What a relief when i could finally release!

Thank You Miss Emmy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Tie your balls up
-50 to the left with a spoon
-100 slaps
-50 hits to both with a shoe
-100 hits with ice cubes in a sock
-50 hits to the left with a hairbrush
-50 with a book
-50 with a phone cord

I didn't see this when I first was preparing to complete Miss Emmy's task above but was determined to do this one as well today - I really despise being in debt so doing my best to keep up with the new posts.

Busts are always more difficult for me with balls tied, and I tied them nice and tight into one nice hard easy target. By the end, balls were bright red, small pinpoints if bllod (skin is easier to break when stretched so tight), dull ache in lower stomach, glad when task was done!

Thank You for the task Miss BGBO!

Remaining tasks:

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-23-2020 at 09:44 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote