View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #7
Calcifer

I do love assholes. I both find them visually appealing, and I'm turned on by looking at them. This likely stems from my interest in anal activities. I love eating and smelling ass, so having my face down there is already a big turn on, and the sight of an asshole evokes memories of these activities. Although I've been on the receiving end of anal many times, I've never really been on the giving end (other than eating or smelling ass). So maybe some of my interest in assholes is just from having enjoyed the receiving end in the past.

As far as aesthetics, I generally prefer hairless assholes. I'll forgive some hair around the asshole of a beautiful woman (women generally don't grow much hair there anyway), and in some cases this might even be a turn-on for me, but hairy man ass generally doesn't appeal to me at all. Shaved man ass is fine though, and hair in other places usually doesn't bother me.

Scat isn't really one of my fetishes, so I'm not interested in dirty assholes. Some mild dirtiness won't bother me though.

What do bother me, however, are obvious deformities and damage around the asshole. I guess I'd say these are actually the worst. No anal fissures, please.

I'm attracted to practically any part of a healthy human body, and assholes are no exception.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote