View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 05:27 PM   #44
sboy551

Wow good work everyone! Only 120 minutes left, we are almost done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
As I have to self-monitor I like to set objective rules for accomplishing or failing a task. I know I'm weird. I chose not a coin, but a beer coaster to press against the wall with my nose. I decided to add five more minutes (that wouldn't count towards the goal of this thread) for every time the coaster would fall, I'd separate the hands in my back, or one of my feet would leave the ground after I got into position.
I really like this reasoning, and since I struggled with a couple itches during my last 30 minutes, I'm going to use a quarter or something this time around with the same rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, alright. This one was a doozy. I set a timer for 31 minutes to give myself time to get ready, and quickly got distracted. I looked over and noticed I only had 5 seconds left, so I quickly pressed the quarter to the wall, placed my nose on it, put my hands behind my back. This procrastination was a mistake, as my feet were now placed about a foot from the wall and the position was straining my calves.

Initially I tried the strategy I've seen others experience, taking time to think about bettering my life, planning, etc. This seemed to be going well, but I found myself distracted by my discomfort rather quickly. I tried to turn it into a positive, sexual experience, and was able to manage this for a bit- but as I'm typically the Dominant in my personal life, I quickly found that fantasizing about others in my position wasn't working. So the focus quickly became on how to distract/relieve my discomfort.

I've had a bad week for going to the gym this week, and have instead replaced it with a few nights of drinking and not eating well (really atypical for me, typically eat relatively healthy). I found my muscles fatiguing VERY quickly- the calves becoming unbearable. I figured if I could scoot my feet without removing them I could relieve some of this pain, but the quarter was too low for me to manage this. In addition to having put moisturizer on my face after washing it, I was starting to sweat (felt preposterous to me! I'm just standing here, but the discomfort/muscles strain got to me)- and this made my nose extremely slippery. The metallic scent of the quarter was constantly with me throughout this experience, and rubbing it attempting to move it intensified the scent.

Since adjusting seemed to be out of the question currently, I decided to focus on my breathing as a distraction. Someone mentioned slow breathing earlier, and so I decided I'd try that. I took a deep breathe, and held it in for 30 seconds- I would then breathe out as slowly as possible, keep it out, and then breathe in for another 30 seconds. I did this (not exactly, a few times I could only hold it for ~25 seconds, and others I found myself gasping for air) for quite awhile. I found myself leaning side to side, rubbing my nose on the quarter sort of ritualistically while doing this breathing exercise.

And then it happened- the quarter slipped a bit! I then found I could adjust it upwards a bit, and shuffled my (now cramping up) left lug closer to the wall. The damage was done already however it seems, and I noticed some shaking/muscle weakness had set in. The first run, it was hard to tell how much time had passed- but this time I felt for certain I was nearing the end of my 30 minutes. I had had a couple minor itches (one on the right side of my nostril, and one on my hip), but I feel they were offset by the muscle fatigue.

Unfortunately, with what I estimate to be ~5 minutes left, I got the worst itch a guy can get. The ball itch. Luckily, I felt confident the time was almost up, and I continued my ritualistic nose rubbing of the quarter and swaying side to side to distract myself.

When the timer went off, I felt accomplished that I had not lifted my feet, removed my hands from my back, or removed my nose from the wall- as well as that I could much better estimate the time I had remaining. I had considered doing another 30 minutes after, but since writing this I think I'm going to eat a bit, go to the gym, and then have a big healthy dinner instead.

So, 90 minutes remaining- and it's up to all of us who have already joined! I'm pretty confident we'll be out of this soon

Thanks for the opportunity sir sam and to all the participants
sboy551 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sboy551 for this post: