Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 04:03 PM   #8
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 35 / 3

While sleeping I tend to take my normal sleeping position, so I woke up several times because it's very uncomfortable when the belt squeezed in the skin between crotch and leg.
But peeing and washing afterwards in the morning went without any difficulties this time, which was nice. My cunt snuggles perfectly inside the crotch band and it's tight enough that there's no way I could touch my labia or even the clit, but nothing rubs or get squeezed. It could be kinda comfortable if it werend for my pubes. They are fully grown back again and tent to get pressed at my labia or get stuck under the belt. This result in, kinda nice but disturbing, itching.

Since the crotch band fits so nicely I almost forgot about it during cooking, but the hip band is always present and while cleaning I found out that I have to turn my whole body and not just the upper part. Also sitting on hard surfaces is not very cosy since the crotch band is pushing the belt upwards then and if you are not carefully you could pinch the skin at the legs.

During the day I tried to find a way to clean myself if I wear the belt to school, it was Mistress who found the solution: By using the douche from my enema kit and a flexible tube. The tube is thin enough to fit through the "pee holes" and with the douche I can push a good amount of water at my cunt to wash away the urine that may be left there. Also this set is small enough to fit in my handbag. But after washing myself there will be always some water left, so I still have to put some pads in my panties - well, I'm used to it.

Because I start to squirm in my belt my owners thought it would be a good idea to make sure I think of something other than the ache locked between my legs. Mistress took of her pants and made me kneel between her legs. I was gazing at her nice smooth pussy and start licking it.
"Good pet, make it nice and wet so I can enjoy your masters cock. This pussy is made for fucking and not meant to locked away like that hairy cunt of yours." From the corner of my eye I cold see Master stroking his cock. When Mistress was ready I turned to Master and took his member in my mouth till it was slick. Mistress pushed me away to plunge on his hard prick with a deep moan.
They don't even look at me, just focusing on their own lust, which made me even more horny.

But I don't know what is worse: watching them while have to edge, knowing that I won't get any release in the end, but at least touch myself, or watching them while not touching at all. It's like having a mosquito bite, after scratching it it mostly itches more or not scratching it till the itching slowly drives you insane.

Till they had finished my "whore juice" was oozing through the "piss holes" of the belt - I love getting humiliated like this. It make me want even more what I can't get

In the evening I was pooping the first time trough my belt.
If I sit very straight the belt doesn't get dirty, but whipping afterwards is a bit of a challenge because the hole in the belt is to small to get the whole hand in.
But after pooping Master removed the belt and placed me in the shower. I stood there, legs apart, hands at the wall and waited for Mistress. She washed me and made extra sure that I'm clean between my legs . Afterwards she dried me and put me back in my belt till tomorow.

So, the day went pretty good, but two things I hadn't thought about:
1) My pubes: When the long hair of my fur is pressed against my labia they start to feel itching, normally I simply adjust my panties, with the belt this is not possible. I hope I can learn to ignore it since this make my denial even worse .
2) My wetness: Usually it get sucked in the pads or panties, or when I'm at home I just let it drip. Now it keeps in the belt till it leaks though the "piss holes" or make the whole front shield slippery when I bend forward.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-18-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: