View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 05:56 PM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative View Post
Helicopter
After 9 tries my best was 53
"Accepted your challenge". I'll either edit this post with a win or a lost within the next 4 hours.

EDIT: I only needed 2 tries to get 377. After maybe 5 more due to computer screwups, I got to 798. I used to play this all in high school and compete against my friends. I usually did well. Thanks for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby9 View Post
I lost 35 was my score
Was this a challenge or are you trying to beat his score. The goal of this thread is to challenge me, not to take on their challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedwards View Post
11,530 I think you will beat me
"Accepted your challenge". I'll either edit this post with a win or a lost within the next 4 hours.

EDIT: I crushed your score. I got 28,380. I had a much higher score as my top score, but for the sake of the game I started from the start. This is the third time I've actually beaten the game and I'm actually facing a few others right now. They haven't even beaten it once. Nice try though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hexagon on Mini Clip.

I lasted 12:26 seconds.

EDIT: I lasted 13:05 seconds. I tried a few more times to increase it, but they didn't get much closer than this. Good game for sure.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Last edited by Kisune Karnon; 03-16-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote