Location: En un lugar de la mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

1. Age? 18

2. Gender? Male

3. Country? Colombia

4. Are you in a relationship? Nope

5. When did you last masturbate? The 24, Maybe? I don't remember

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? Hands only

7. What did you fantasize about? Fucking a friend of mine

8. How often do you masturbate? Normaly every day, but sometimes I just don't have time

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Yep,with my first gf

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Nope

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? In a park near my house, hidden in some trees

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? In fornt of my pc

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? I did

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? I don't think so

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? Nope

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? Sometimes yes. It really depends, you can make masturbation pretty intese.

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? 14? 13? I don't really know

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? Same gf I masturbated together with.

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? Kind off. Some online T&D

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? Totally

Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Toruture, Edging, Candle wax, Tease and Denial, Clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, Humiliation, Feminization, Anal.

DISLIKES
Heavy pain, CumEating, Short periods of denial.
LIMITS
Ass to mouth, Public, Social Suicide, Family, Extreme pain, Extreme Toruture, Blood, Danger, (The tipical ones), Camera, Pics

TOYS
Rope, Candles, Clothespins, Massage Vibrator, Bite Gag, Wartenberg Wheel, Vibrating butt plug.
JulSlave is offline   Reply With Quote