View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 09:03 AM   #1133
Pychshark

1. Age? 25

2. Gender? Male.

3. Country? USA

4. Are you in a relationship? Nope

5. When did you last masturbate? Yesterday

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? Hands and a butt plug.

7. What did you fantasize about? Being pegged

8. How often do you masturbate? Daily

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Yes in person and online

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Yes in person and online

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? A beach and the woods

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? No real favorite place.

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yes

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? Not to my knowledge

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? Yes

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? Yes

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? 12

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? No

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? Whenever I can, I like being watched.

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? I already started.

Limits: scat, piss, blackmail, social suicide, blood, family, extremely public, illegal, money/buying, cross-dressing.

Kik is same as username

Toys: several butt plugs
Pychshark is offline   Reply With Quote