View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 09:41 AM   #2
7Clubs

Default Part 2

* Hi, Kate. I’m on my way over. I know it’s earlier than we planned, but I’ll tell you the WHOLE story when I see you. *

I finished off my text to Kate then hit send. The phone had hardly hit my lap before it was emitting that familiar buzz.

* WHOLE story? Sounds interesting! See you soon. *

As I read Kate’s reply I wondered why I had added the ‘WHOLE story’ part. My question was soon answered as my dad hit the accelerator, immediately turning his mid life crisis into the world’s most expensive vibrator. I wasn’t exactly new to riding in his car, but my dad’s urgency to get to work, combined with the rough fabric of my jeans rubbing against my swollen clit, turned this into a completely different experience. As the constant teasing of my pussy continued, and I fought off the urge to ‘embarrass’ myself a mere two feet away from my dad, I had to acknowledge that the abundance of hormones running threw my blood was beginning to impair my thinking. So when I decided to text Kate to try and take my mind off the problem, it was amazing I hadn’t type ‘SEX’ every other word.

It was no more than ten minutes later when my dad was speeding away down Kate’s street after shooting me a hasty goodbye while I looked on dumbstruck form the side of the road. Once I had pushed the comic book style getaway out of my mind, I finally started towards Kate’s house.

I had only just reached the front door when the large oak panel flew open and Kate came bouncing out screaming, “Jennifer,” and threw her arms around me in an affectionate hug. “Wow! You smell like sex,” were the next words out of her mouth.

“Kate.” I reproved, as I felt my traitorous cheeks turn a bright crimson and confirm her unspoken question.

“I knew it. You’ve been up to something, haven't you? I could tell form your text. Is it a boy?” Kate said, going into rapid fire mode, as she dragged me into the house.

As I was marched past Kate’s bemused looking mother, I managed a quick hello before being pulled out of site. Kate then proceeded to lead me upstairs, ignoring my pitiful pleas to be released until we eventually made it to her room.

Now behind the cover of her closed door, Kate turned to me with a look of giddy anticipation, and said, “Ok, time to spill the beans. What were you talking about in your text?”