View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #10
Big burger slut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Talk about unlucky!

Worst rolls possible I guess!
I got 11(Don't close windows or doors)
12( must be naked)
2 ( take five pictures and post one online). I didn't post one online though as it is against my limits.
And 6 (edge twice)

I did this yesterday.

I waited till my parents went out (around 9 pm). Then I opened all the windows and doors and stripped naked. I then found it was very cold. (darn English weather) then I edged twice quickly in my lounge. I don't think anyone saw me yet.
Then I went upstairs to my bedroom, and I took the five photos. (one from the front, one from behind, one on all fours, one spread eagle, and one by my door with my butt to the outside world). After this I decided to go downstairs and watch tv as I had 40 mins left of my hour. I put on top gear and that's when it all went badly wrong. I heard "hello?". I thought shit this can't be happening! It was my neighbour! She saw the open door and came to see if I was all right. I quickly called out hello, I'm fine, you can go now, don't shut the door. I guess it was probably a bit rude, but I was desperate! Then she went off. About 20 mins later, (I had about 15 mins remaining) I heard a car on my driveway. I got up to see if it was my parents come home early, but it was just someone turning round. (like a 25 year old woman and a 50 year old man. Possibly father and daughter) but as it was getting dark, they had their headlights on and the woman saw me naked! Luckily they just drove off. Then I just sat down and finished the rest of my time and got dressed. (without any more drama, thank goodness)

I really enjoyed doing this dare and it gave me a taste of public/semi public dares which I shall be doing more of soon.
Big burger slut is offline   Reply With Quote