View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:46 AM   #171
Ricky76

1. ...let her take a picture of you naked? Yes, I would.
2. ...get naked in a risky public place? Sure. Would want to not get caught, but public nudity and public sex are really fun when I have done them in the past.
3. ...act like a little boy and call her "momma"? I guess. Not really a turn on for me but I am not adverse.
4. ...let her give you a spanking? The harder the better. I love being spanked during sex.
5. ...eat her out until she has an orgasm? Of course.
6. ...masturbate in front of her? Yes. I have done this in front of women I was sleeping with many times. It’s very hot. I honestly can’t be in a relationship with someone who won’t let me masturbate in front of them.
7. ...let her pee on you? Sure, I guess. Not a turn on for me, but I would do it.
8. ...strip naked in front of her friends (guys and girls)? Never done this but it would be really hot. I would do it in a second if everyone was ok with it.
9. ...taste your own cum? Sure.
10. ...obey a strict diet and exercise regiment for 3 months? Sure. I already work out and follow a strict diet for health reasons.
11. ...dress up like a school girl with a mini skirt, stuffed bra, panties, wig and makeup? Yes. This sounds great. I have worn panties with a partner before and it’s a big turn on.
12. ...go without sex or masturbating for 1 year? I doubt I could do this. Seems impractical.
13. ...let her tie you down first? Yes. I wish I did more of this but I have had it done a few times. It’s really great and a specific turn on for me is to be tied up while a woman masturbates in front of me.
14. ...shave off all of your pubes? Sure. Never done it but would.
15. ...dress up like a french maid and do chores for her? Yes I would do this.
16. ...let her put clamps on your nipples? Yes. Never had clamps but should probably give that a try. I like to have my nipples pinched and bit very hard before sex.
17. ...cum on your own face? Yes. I have done this a few times when getting a hand job.
18. ...let her fuck your ass with a strap on? Never done it, but would love it. I am afraid to ask for it.
19. ...strip naked on a live webcam? Sure.
20. ...suck her gay friend's dick? Hmm. I can’t say that I would want this but if she were there insisting I do it I probably would.
21. ...let him cum in your mouth? In for a penny, in for a pound.
22. ...let 5 or 6 of her girl friends fuck you with strap-ons and dildos while you eat them out? Of course. This sounds great if unrealistic.
23. ...have a threesome with her and her guy friend (you give and receive)? Yes. Given the above answers I could be talked into it.
24. ...be her sex slave for 3 months (she gets to do whatever she wants, mix between conventional sex and femdom)? Yes. This would be terrific.
25. ...be her bitch for 1 week (no sex, but a lot of dress up, chores, humiliation, and oral for her and her friends (guys and girls))? Yes, I would do this.
Ricky76 is offline   Reply With Quote