Thread: Non-Fiction: Public messy humiliation
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 07:33 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Episode 2.5 (or so)

What I have for you today isn't exactly a new story with a completed plot. Instead it's more like a follow-up to what happened so far, together with a few other (self-)observations.

I'm genuinly surprised by the amount of reactions my stories triggered. I can imagine it's not everybody's favorite content, but apparently I got a certain audience here. XD A few people shared their personal experiences on related topics with me or asked for advice, and we've had some good talks with each other. Of course there has also been the regular amount of weirdos. I know this is a controversial topic, but the fact that I'm (mostly) submissive does not necessarily mean I'll accept every random kik-user as a dom, send nudes or whatever else. But oh my... Anyway, "my" local dom was pleased by this development and I'm sure there will be more input for new stories from his side.

There has been a bit of chatting with a dom from getdare that stands out from these reactions, because he unknowingly pushed me to almost do something really nasty yesterday. I think he wants to keep a low profile, so I'll leave it up to him whether he wants to comment here.
Anyway, we've had a short session where he made me play with a buttplug and give myself a swirly. Occasionally I have to take long roadtrips for work. On two occasions he told me to order a drink from a fast-food restaurant at the highway, empty about a third of it, fill it back up with piss and then finish that drink on the way. Drinking piss is something I don't like at all, but the mix was kind of okay and yes, I admit, I enjoyed the humiliation. Drinking it was bearable, the worst part was the stale taste remaining in my mouth after the drink had been finished because I didn't have anything else with me.

Yesterday I was on the road again, this time without having received any tasks. I was bored and, yeah, a bit horny when I approached a McDonald's for dinner. I considered simply repeating that drinking-task again, but decided against it, business was calling, I didn't have much time... So I went to the toilets to relieve myself in the way any dignified person would. The urinals there had one of these plastic thingies that prevent your piss from splashing around too much and they also catch things that shouldn't go down the drain. On that thing was a chewing gum somebody had spat into the urinal. I do not know from which dark corner of my mind that thought came from and I honestly scared myself with it, but for a moment I pondered wether I should pick up that gum, a strangers chewing gum that god-knows-how many other strangers had peed on, and chew it while waiting for my burger. In the end I told myself "No!" and left without doing anything, but I honestly think, had somebody pushed me to do it, had I been a bit drunk or so, I might have done it.

I don't know if any of you find this non-story interesting, but it gave me a bit of insight into myself. I had done other dares while being on the road before. That in combination with the recent tasks had apparently "trained" me to expect some kind of humiliation in this situation, to look out for (look forward to?) yet another humiliating experience.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote