Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #65
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Default CBT Thoughts...

Originally, I pm'd iKink some thoughts I had on his query. However, now that my pm to him has ended up this long, I thought it best to share it. So, for anybody curious on the subject, here's some thoughts on the issue...

I'm no doctor. I'm just a guy on the net, so please take my comments with a grain of salt. I'm in my late 30's and have primarily been a 'solo player' for nearly 20 years and enjoy self-inflicted cbt to an extent. I offer the following advice based on those years of experience. So here's a few thoughts for your consideration.

While in general, cbt is largely about 'pain' some people take the word "torture" a little too seriously. It is, after all, one of the words in the name cbt. Everybody can be guilty of this, even without realizing or intending it. Even if some people won't admit it, it is quite easy to get carried away with oneself when on the web on a site such as this - getting caught up in the heat of the moment, delighted about the torment that you're instructing somebody else to do.

Anything I do, I try think things through before engaging in the activity. As the genitals are basically irreplaceable, I practice what the bdsm community refers to "Safe, Sane & Consensual". The term is worth a websearch if you're not familiar with it (and worth refreshing oneself on periodically even if you're already familiar with it. Long story short, when playing with my cock or balls, I always have an "escape plan".

When something feels wrong, I stop immediately. I also stop immediately iIf the color gets to be too much of a dark red (trapped blood, it isn't circulating through the body). Things go from dark red to an ugly shade of purple quickly. When I any sort of cock/ball bondage, I always use shoelaces - they're a manageable length, cheap (couple bucks at walmart, for instance), they allow for all sorts of color options (which in my experience many ladies have thought made for pretty pictures). I try to always use simple knots - they're easier to untie. In an emergency, a pocket knife or scissors can free the genitals from the shoelaces very quickly (as long as you remain calm and careful and use appropriately sized knives or scissors, instead of something like 8" carpet shears).

This paragraph hadn't occured to me when typing that pm. Rubber bands are also an excellent 'toy' for this area, as they're easy to break or cut. Clothes pins, binder clips & such are also easy to remove. While "easy to remove" doesn't make anything foolproof, it does make it quicker to stop any bad situation and prevent it from becoming worse. When sizing something up as a toy for cbt, if it seems practical to use and passes an 'easy to remove' test, it very well might make for a good cbt toy.

When I experimented with chastity, I never, ever, not once, strayed more than 20 feet from the keys to the lock. The 'fantasy' of the keys being who knows where & unable to get out is great & all - but isn't remotely practical once an unexpected emergency rises.

I could go on and on regarding this subject. I've played with cock rings, chastity devices, parachutes & weights, the "gates of Hell", ball dividers, ball stretchers ... you get the idea.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote