Thread: Fiction: Lockdown Slut
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 08:24 PM   #16
Kenzee

Default Lockdown Slut - Chapter Ten

Rebecca awoke feeling refreshed. The world around her was dark, even when she was sure she had forced her eyes open. She swivelled her head around only to feel a tugging sensation at the back of her head. Only then did she remember that she had been blindfolded. She tried to pull her arms in to undo the fabric blind, but they stopped short, only managing to move an inch or two. The clinking sound of the chains jogged the rest of her memory. She was tied up spread eagle in the bed. And there was no way for her to escape her imprisonment this time without Mommy’s help. Rebecca went back to lying still for a moment before lashing out, kicking out with all of her limbs, in a pathetic attempt to break free of her bonds.

The attempt was short lived, as she made little to no progress. It was hard for her to tell. But she now knew one thing. She was stuck in bed until Mommy let her go. She absentmindedly sucked away at her pacifier, before noticing what she was doing. I can’t believe I’m sucking on a pacifier like a baby. How did it not fall out while I was sleeping? Rebecca wondered.

Rebecca laid in bed, allowing her mind run wild as she remembered everything that had happened to her over the last couple of days. She couldn’t tell how long she had been in bed, or even what time of day it was. The only thing she knew for certain was that she was stuck in bed until Mommy came to get her. But, wait. If Mommy is living inside my body right now, doesn’t that mean she’s always here? Like she’s able to hear me right now and knows that I’m awake?

That’s right, little one,
Mommy said. It’s time to get you up and ready for the day. But first… Rebecca felt a weight pushing down into her crotch. Only then did Rebecca become aware of the wetness and unfamiliar weight around her hips.

I pissed myself again! Rebecca thought.

That’s right little one. Although, that language is a little strong for someone in your position. I think ‘wet’ is a better word, Mommy said.

A pressure wrapped itself around Rebecca’s thigh. Rebecca interpreted this as Mommy stressing her point. She could feel the sweet malicious intent in Mommy’s voice and she knew that if she used the wrong word choice again, she would be punished for it.

Sorry, Mommy. I’ll try to use more appropriate language next time, Rebecca thought.

Now, let’s get you changed little one. That’s one more tally for your diaper training chart, Mommy said. Now lay still, and let Mommy do all the work.

Rebecca was not in any position to protest Mommy’s actions. Rather than fight, she laid perfectly still, not that she had much choice in the matter. The sound of each of the tapes that held her diaper tightly to her waist sounded obnoxiously loud in the silent room as they were ripped off. Rebecca let out an audible gasp as her diaper was peeled back, the cool morning air chilling her damp skin. But the worst was yet to come as the frigid wipes, or at least what Rebecca assumed to be disposable wipes, were pressed against her flesh, sending goosebumps down her arms. But as the wipes reached her most sensitive area, Rebecca felt nothing. There was still no sensation down between her legs. Rebecca heard Mommy let out a small chuckling sound.

I almost forgot that I took that from you little one, Mommy said. If you do a good job today, and impress Mommy with your new-found skills, I’ll let you have that back. How does that sound?

Rebecca thought the offer over for a second. What does she mean… Oh, wait a second. I have to blow the delivery guy! That’s right! Rebecca shifted her jaw from side-to-side, looking for any sign of strain from yesterday, but it felt normal to her.

That’s right, little one. Someone’s going to give the very first proper blowjob today. It’s so exciting. It’s going to go soooo much better than the last time you tried, I can guarantee it, Mommy said.

Y-you know about that? Rebecca asked.

Of course, I do little slut. You only revisited that pathetic memory about eight or nine times yesterday. I have to say, after seeing that, I can kind of see why you ended up this way. Being a chaste girl with no intents of exploring anything sexual. It makes a lot of sense. But those days are over, super slut. Now, let’s get out of bed and get this day started, Mommy said.

Rebecca didn’t get a chance to respond. The shackles that held her to the bed all spontaneously unlocked and opened wide. She sat up and immediately removed the blindfold that was tied around her head. The full mid-morning light blinded her, causing her to recoil and squint, but she quickly adjusted. When she finally was able to keep her eyes open, she spied an odd pink cylindrical container that was off in the corner of her room. On the side of it, in the same fancy script that adorned her bathroom wall, were the words ‘Baby Becca’s Diaper Pail’.

Go ahead and throw your diaper out, little one, Mommy said. As if on cue the balled-up mass of padding rolled to a gentle stop against Rebecca’s leg. She scooted her way to the end of the bed, and grabbed the diaper. It was far heavier than she thought it would have been. She passed the well-used diaper between her hands before getting up and making her way to her new diaper pail.

The painted metal cylinder was taller than Rebecca had first thought. She was just able to see the top of it, if she stood on her tippy toes. Which was fortunate, as that’s the only spot where Rebecca thought the device opened. She placed her diaper on top of it, and it fell inside, and the lid closed right behind it.

“Good morning: Baby Becca!”

Rebecca jumped back as the diaper pail began suddenly began to talk in a mechanically punctuated voice.

“In the last seven days you have had: Four, accidents. And you have used: Two, diapers. Today’s underwear will be: A single, daytime, diaper. Please try to keep your pants dry,” The diaper pail said. A section of the diaper pail began to slide out, just like a drawe,r towards Rebecca. Inside it was a single white plastic backed diaper, that looked a lot thinner than the one she had put on last night.

Rebecca tentatively grabbed the folded plastic rectangle in front of her. The drawer, sensing that the diaper had been removed, closed with a gentle whooshing sound. Rebecca brushed her hand against the pastel pink diaper pail, failing to find any seam in the device.

Oh my, you should have seen your face when your diaper pail started talking to you, Mommy said. I hope you like it. It took a lot of work on my end to get it to work juuust right. Rebecca pursed her lips and widened her stance, putting her hands on her hips. Oh, don’t give me that, my little tinkler. We can always make the diapers mandatory, if you know what I mean. No? Alright then. Go get showered then we can start the day.

Rebecca’s shower was as uneventful as it could be, which she was thankful for. It was the first time, in a long while, that she was allowed to be her own person and have agency over her actions. A shiver did run down her spine when she checked the motif above the toilet, now freshly adorned with a new tally mark.

The next hour consisted of Mommy directing Rebecca’s grooming efforts. Going over new routines that Rebecca was expected to upkeep without fail. Gone were the days where she would be allowed to have anything more than a few days of body hair growth. Then Rebecca was directed to sit down in front of her long-time defunct vanity set. Mommy gave a short seminar as listing out what Rebecca needed to buy to update her aging supplies. Given the lack of viable healthy options, they opted for a simple look. A bit of concealer to cover a few of the small imperfections on her face, an application of a natural-looking colour of lipstick, and a bit of mascara was added to round out her look.

When Rebecca looked back in the mirror, she saw her face as she pictured it within her mind. It actually took her aback for a moment. Rebecca was never one to use a lot of makeup, not seeing the use for it, only having opted to use it for formal events in the past. But, after having been shown just how useful a small application of it could be, she could definitely get behind using it on a more daily basis. Not that she had a choice in the matter anymore. Mommy had informed her that this was the bare minimum that she was expected to put on everyday.

Rebecca’s rapture was ended prematurely by Mommy demanding to see her closet. After moving through most of the hangers, Mommy was thoroughly disappointed with the sheer amount of semi-formal office wear that Rebecca had.

Do you not have anything, you know, sexy, fun, maybe playful even? Was your life actually this boring? Mommy asked.

“I guess so. All I did was go to work, work long hours, run errands, and then vegetate at home. That’s been my life ever since I got this job,” Rebecca said. “I used to be part of a literature club back in university. We tried to keep a book club going after we all graduated but we didn’t make it too far.”

Well, that’s over. Why would you spend a night reading a boring book when you can be sucking on a yummy cock? Mommy asked. I guess we have no choice but to go for the sexy officer worker look today. Black pencil skirt, tight white blouse. Don’t worry about the fit, flat-tits, I’ll make it work. We’ll tie your hair back in a messy pony-tail bun. And, do you have a pair of glasses? No? That’s alright. I’m sure Mr. Delivery Guy is going to love it all the same. Oh! Before we begin, you need to get your underwear on.

Rebecca thought she could hear Mommy’s facer crack into a sadistic smile. She looked back on the bed and saw the thin, daytime diaper unfolded itself and begin to float over to her. After everything she had been through, this didn’t surprise her in the slightest. The diaper flew between her legs before wrapping tightly around her hips. The tapes were all simultaneously pulled tight and stuck to the front of her new plastic-backed prison. All the fun of the event was robbed from Rebecca. She had felt nothing where she expected had it most. The amount of disappointment she felt took her aback for a moment.

Now with her infantile underwear on, Rebecca continued to get dressed. To her surprise, her black pencil skirt did not betray the secret it hid underneath. The worst part was putting on her blouse, which now hung off her shoulders, whereas it had been well fitting before. It was quite a pathetic sight to behold in the mirror. It was if it was a young girl trying on her mother’s clothes. Cute, under the right circumstances, but this wasn’t one of those times.

Oh my, you look even more pathetic than I thought you would, Mommy said. She laughed for longer than Rebecca thought appropriate. As promised, let me make some alterations. Rebecca felt an all-too familiar chill run down her spine. When she looked back in the mirror, she saw that her chest was back, and her blouse fit properly once again. But, something’s not quite right, Rebecca thought.

She reached up and grabbed a handful of her bust, but didn’t feel anything more than a tugging sensation on her chest. She unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on her shift, but stopped when she saw a mismatch of skin tone. There was an abrupt transition from her skin to the pale milky-white tone of her new breasts. A careful prod confirmed her fears.

You didn’t think I’d just give you back your boobs, did you? Mommy said. Rebecca could picture the sadistic smile that crossed the witch’s face. Keep your shirt on, itty-bitty. We can’t have you thinking you can show off your bust when you haven’t earned it back yet. Those falsies would look horribly out of place.

Rebecca was defeated. She had endured a morning of beratement and setbacks, but when she looked in the mirror, it was hard to deny the results. She looked hot, more so then she ever thought possible. As she was doing the last button up, the doorbell rang. It triggered something within her. Instantly she felt the longing desire of her loins spring back into focus. She was already dripping wet at the thought of getting to suck the delivery man’s cock.

Her body moved on autopilot, and before she knew it, she was standing at the door with her hand on the handle. True to his word, the delivery man from yesterday was back. He was dressed identically, wearing her company uniform and work boots. In his hands was another brown cardboard box, with Rebecca’s name on it. Rebecca stepped back, putting her hand on her hip, welcoming the man back into her home.

“Uhm, package delivery for Miss Anelshlut,” the delivery man said hesitantly.

“I’d say. I’ve been waiting on this package all day,” Rebecca said in a seductive voice. Before her was a man who was willing to do what ever she wanted. She was in control of what happened next. She seized the initiative and grabbed the man’s crotch, tugging him inside before closing the door behind him.

“You sure do know how to keep a girl waiting,” Rebecca said. She took the cardboard box out of the man’s hands and brought it into the kitchen. It was an exact repeat of what happened yesterday. The towel was even still draped over the corner of the kitchen table. Rebecca grabbed it, a bunched it up and placed it onto the ground at the man’s feet. She took her position, getting on her knees, placing her nose to the man’s crotch. She sniffed, and was rewarded with the intoxicating scent of her prey. She kneeled there, caught up in her rapture for a moment, before grabbing the man’s belt and forcefully undoing the clasp. The zipper was lowered, and the pants were quick to follow, making their way to the ground.

There in her kitchen, for the second time in two days was a man who Rebecca didn’t know, involved in a situation she would have never initiated in her wildest dreams. But thanks to Mommy’s interference in her life, here she was, dripping away. The scent was overwhelming. Rebecca peeled the man’s underwear down, revealing her prize. The man’s cock was already hard, and it sprang to full attention right before her eyes.

Her training took over, and she cupped the man’s balls in one hand, gently kneading them in her palm. The delivery man let out a small grunt. He was putty in her hands. She licked her lips and kissed the exposed head of the cock in front of her. Rebecca took things slow, wanting to savour this moment. In the back of her head she could feel the proud smile on Mommy’s face as she performed for her.

She teased the cockhead for a moment longer before plunging the full length into her throat. It surprised her just how similar it felt compared to the dildo that she had practised with yesterday. Maybe Mommy had something to do with that, Rebecca thought. Her thought was answered immediately by the quite chuckling inside of her head. Not wanting to dwell on the thought any longer, Rebecca backed off the man’s cock, allowing it to pop free of her mouth, a trail of saliva stringing between it and her lips as she caught her breath.

Rebecca looked up, checking to make sure her stud was still hanging in there. She was a little unsure if he had been enjoying the process so far. He was biting down on his hand, trying to hold off on blowing his load this early. He withdrew his hand and the two of them locked eyes.

“Don’t worry big guy, this won’t take long,” Rebecca said with a sly look. She popped the cock back into her mouth and began to service it earnestly. The man who was straddled around her head was an absolute mess, moaning and grunting in reaction to every move she performed on his member. He didn’t last long. Two minutes later and Rebecca was rewarded with the stud’s hot, salty load. She toyed with it for a moment, showing off her cum ladened mouth to her donor before swallowing it and licking her lips clean.

The delivery man was stood their stunned, revealing in the ecstasy of the moment before snapping back to reality. Rebecca stood up, and used the towel on the man’s undercarriage, drying him off before stepping back and allowing him to finish up.

“Same time tomorrow, stud?” Rebecca asked unprompted.

“You bet. But, just as long as you have a delivery. I can’t just stop in. You know how it is,” the delivery man said.

“I’m certain I’ll be seeing you soon then,” Rebecca said. She led the man back to the front door and let him out, closing the door behind him. She stood there for a moment, listening to the sound of his work vehicle driving away down the gravel laneway.

“Wow,” Rebecca said outloud. That was the only word she could summon to describe the experience.

There we go. Just like that, you’re now addicted to cocksucking, slut, Mommy said. And I didn’t even have to do anything other than set up the situation.

“What do you mean?” Rebecca asked.

That was all you, little one. None of that was me or my magic. You did that, all on your own. Congratulations. I bet that was a whole lot better than the first time, eh? Now, I have some important business to attend to, Mommy said.

“O-oh?!” was all Rebecca was able to say as she suddenly felt the loss of control of her arms. Her hands made their way to her waist making quick work of the clasp holding her skirt tight. Before it could hit the ground, her right hand had managed to worm its way inside the waist band of her diaper and was now teasing her delicate folds. The sensation was overwhelming for Rebecca. She stumbled, losing her balance momentarily. I need to… get on the ground, uhf, before I hurt myself.

It was quick a delicate act getting down onto her knees without the use of her arms. Then she lowered her padded bottom to the ground, and rolled onto her back. It was quite a sight to behold. If someone was to walk in through the doors at that moment, they would be greeted by the sight of a diaper clad girl, legs splayed wide, going to town on herself, writhing in ecstasy on the carpet. But, in the moment, it was exactly what she needed.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kenzee for this post: