View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #37
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do you like to let your underwear show?
I have done so, pulling the bands up higher. Or just bra straps and stuff showing. Although i don't really do it anymore unless it's part of a wider outfit.

Quote:
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
Thong + no bra as underwear. Mini-skirt, like really mini where a gust of wind would cause problems. Tight white tank top showing off a lot of midriff and cleavage. With some nice heels.
Why? Fun! Where? To the shops.
Although i wouldn't be that daring without good reason nowadays. Bit more restrained.

Quote:
Would you rather wear a short skirt/dress and no knickers or a see through top and no bra?
Short skirt/dress and no knickers. The other option just seems like straight showing off whilst this still gives some modesty.

Quote:
Where do you like to buy your underwear from?
Shops! Normal underwear just supermarkets. Fancy stuff i'll shop around, usually La Senza is doing good prices.

Quote:
Do you buy matching underwear or just what takes your fancy?
I'll usually buy as matching, then wear whatever i grab from the wardrobe. Unless it's a special occasion and i want to be matching.

Quote:
Do you drive?
I can drive and i have a small hatchback. But i don't drive much, living in London it's easier to get public transport.

Quote:
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
I am proud to say, a totally clean driver! But because i've never been caught, i still totally speed and push parking regulations.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote