Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Have you ever wet yourself?
Not since i was a very small child.

Quote:
If not, would you do it for a dare?
Incredibly unlikely. I don't think it's kinky and it would be a pain to clean and wash up afterwards.

Quote:
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Not on purpose or in a kinky way, but if a meeting is going on and on and on and on...

Quote:
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
I wouldn't do either... If i was getting that desperate to go i'd have gone off to find a less busy bathroom long before that point.
Lets say it was a festival or something really busy with really limited facilities, i'd go and find a hidden spot rather than pee myself.

Quote:
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
Anyone who's worn a skirt and tights should agree the need to pull three things out the way is an ass!
Or anyone who's worn a leotard... Or most Halloween costumes...
So, yes i have.

Quote:
What underwear are you wearing?
Shockingly dull black & red trim boyshorts. But they are comfy!

Quote:
What is your favourite underwear you own?
I honestly don't know and don't really have a favorite. If i own clothes i like them. If i don't like something i'll get rid of it.
I have more expensive items, which is lacier or more designer lingerie.

Quote:
Do you like to go commando?
I've done it a number of times and there is a nice little rush from knowing there's nothing there. Although i don't do it as often recently as when i was younger.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote