View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:51 AM   #13
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Oops! In hindsight I wonder if it was a good idea to have questions from girls count double.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
May I count this as one question? I really suck at predicting the future. I hope I will be in a real-life D/s relationship by then, but I'm not counting on it. I think the most likely scenario is that in 5 years I'm still doing what I am doing now. In 10 years? I am thinking I should have my own business then. Doesn't have to be a big business. I don't want it to be a big business. I like to have a relaxing life but make enough to make due and preferably being my own boss. Is me wanting to be my own boss weird if I also want to be a submissive?

Coke or Pepsi?
I rarely if ever drink soda's anymore. It is unhealthy and tbh, I don't really enjoy sweet drinks. But if I must choose I'll always choose Coke. It does taste much better

When did you have your first sexual awakening?
Does my first orgasm count? I probably had wet dreams earlier than this but I do remember my first real orgasm - which was self inflicted - vividly. I actually did it by tying up my cock and balls. I don't remember how. It wasn't in the classic sense of tying them up. It was really strangely and I didn't do it to make myself cum (because I really didn't expect me to at all). I just did it for fun but then the rubbing made me cum and I remember finding the sperm that came out to be really weird. Boy was I ignorant back then. I think I was about 12.

Your first BDSM awakening?
I don't remember how I got into BDSM. Probably the first time I tied myself up in a frogtie. With my hands chained behind my back and the key hanging from a frozen block of ice. It was inescapable. It was scary. But it was fun!

How's life?
Good, thank you! I just moved into a new apartment which I am very happy with.

Thank you for the additional 10 edges.... I guess....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote