View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 01:17 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
I hope neither of these sound rude, but I am honestly curious... (and sorry if any of these were asked in your old AMA thread)
None of these sound rude and even if they did, you can ask me anything.

Did you always have a foot fetish? If yes, when did you find out/accepted it? If not did it grow on you gradually or one day it just clicked? Were you surprised it is not common?
I see this is one question if that's ok. No, I didn't always have a foot fetish. I couldn't care less as a kid and in early adulthood. It's something that developed gradually over the last 10-15 years or so and really grew much more the last couple of years. There's no one thing that triggered it, at least I can't remember. I think it is more common than you might realize and it's the most common fetish out there. I am surprised how anybody can not like feet or even hate them, honestly.

What do you like about feet so much?
Girl feet only. I love how many take such great care of them. How they can be made prettier with pedicures and polish. How women accentuate them with their shoes. I love the softness and, yes, the smell too. Clean feet don't stink but they have a typical and rather strong smell that I find highly arousing. Of all the parts of the foot I love the toes the most.

Why did you identify so much with a worm? Is it purely the submissive side and impression a worm would give or something else?
It is something Butterfly and I came up with as a humiliating yet quirky name and it stuck. I don't really identify with the animal but I do identify with worms being rather helpless just lying there, wiggling on the ground without limbs and being almost blind. I like how they are slimy and dirty because I like to be slimy and dirty too.

Is there any kinky you didn't understand before registering here/your experience with Butterfly that now you like, or at least "get"?
Many things really but most important of all just being submissive and giving yourself to someone. Relinquishing control. I didn't really get how one could willingly do that. But now I want to do this more than anything. But only to somebody who I can trust completely.

And for some flavor some non-kinky stuff =p

What was the best travelling experience you've ever had?
Living in the jungle of the Amazon rain forest for about 2 weeks. With only a hole in the ground to poop in and the river to wash in. Being sweaty, stinky and dirty for the entire time. Watching snakes slither past you were taking a dump. It was terrible! I would do it again tomorrow if I could!

Favorite non-kinky hobby?
Photography.

Most embarrassing moment in this year so far?
In some way I got stuck in my safety belt of my car. It took be about 10 minutes to get loose.

Does the set of all sets that do not contain themselves contain itself?
Oh this hurts my brain. I think not. How can a set contain itself?

Favorite music? (or several if it is impossible to choose one =D)
This is actually the most difficult question. Not because there is so many to choose from but because there is so little. I am not really that much into music and I rarely listen to it. When I do I mostly listen to songs that I have been listening to forever because I cannot be bothered to find new stuff and I dislike pretty much everything that I hear on the radio.

Thank you for all the questions. Good grief, you gave me 9 edges to add to my tally!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: