View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 07:08 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

My friend that’s holding the key agreed on two bets for the superbowl. The first is right here and is based on the final score, regardless of who wins.

If the difference in the score at end of the game is 5 or less, regardless of who wins, I win. If it’s a 6 or more point spread for the final score, I lose.
If I win, I get the point spread removed from the days left in chastity. So if it’s a score of 21-18, 3 days get removed from my chastity time. Not much considering I’m in it for more than 2 months!
If I lose, the point spread will be multiplied by a roll of the dice. That number will then be added in days to how long I will be in the chastity device. I rolled a 4. So I can be really screwed. So if for example the final score is 33-7 that’s a 26 point difference multiplied by 4 which is 104 more days! Just a 7 point spread means another 4 weeks!

I’ll post a link here shortly for another poll for the other bet we made for the team I think is going to win.

And this poll ends on Jan 31st. But I'll update it after the game as well with how long I'm in the device until. Hopefully 5 days will get deducted.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote