View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 05:41 AM   #11
Erinyes

I tried the shaving cream pies earlier in the week! It was... Embarrassing, to say the least. I bought 2 cans of shaving cream and a pack of paper plates, and settled in the bathroom while I was home alone. I started by making 4 pies, stacked recently high, and then put one on my shower chair. I sat down into that one, firing foam off to the sides, and then stood up, plate still sticking to my ass. Then I slammed one into my crotch, grinding in it. Again, the plate stuck. Another 2, one to each tit. I'm large chested, so I looked pretty dumb standing there with a plate on each breast. I took some photos, removed the plates, took some more photos, and then prepped another 5 plates. The first went to the back of my head, hair tied back. The second and third went to the sides of my head, all up into my ears, deafening me. With 3 plates stuck to my head, I grabbed the last 2, one in each hand, and the slapped the first into my face and the last onto my head. I spent a few minutes just sitting there with the 5 plates surrounding my head, and then slowly pulled the one on my face away. I realised there wasn't a lot of cream on it, so I pressed it back and ground it in properly, then did the same with the other 5. By the time I pulled it away, my entire head was covered in a thick layer of cream.

It was so humiliating, but definitely fun!

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Erinyes for this post: