View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #859
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I too have finished the 20 days as of today, I think. If you want to wait until tomorrow, that would be fine too. I haven't cum since I went into chastity a couple of weeks before that and... well... I think I may wait to even try.

In the meantime I think I have five extra votes to apply, and I should like them to be used to extend your collar time, as your collar is fab and you seem to enjoy wearing it.

Assuming that we write off tomorrow, if I make it to the end of the weekend, that would give another four votes to your corset tally, yes?

I will say this, 20 days is not the longest I've gone in denial (that would be six months back in 2002) but it is the longest recently. Coming after two weeks or so of chastity it has been... an experience. The dreams didn't start until a fortnight ago but then they stopped last weekend just as abruptly. What does that even mean? I'm worried I'm not even going to know what to do when I, uh, get back to things.

Thank you, knorke, for a very interesting experience indeed.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post: