Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
bakersdozen69

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, I love being naked outside.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Quite a few times.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, took a walk with an ex girlfriend completely naked around college campus over summer break. Felt awesome! We were both only wearing shoes.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Quite a few times.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Not really.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yeah I live in a prettu secluded area.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat partially and completely naked.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Driven a car naked quite a few times and a boat once.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Car quite a few times and once on a boat.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No but I would love to try this. Anyone wanna help? Lol..
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? I was dared to drink a beer naked on a porch once at a small get together.. Around 6 or 7 people but I covered my junk.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Not sure on this one.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Ooh I don't know. It's pretty cold outside. Lol..
[/QUOTE]

Anything in between, I'll consider..
bakersdozen69 is offline   Reply With Quote