Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 11:16 AM   #4904
optic999000

Quote:
Originally Posted by optic999000 View Post
Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Empty a bit of my trash can into my underwear and stay like this for the day.
2. Stick a finger in my ass then sucking it while cumming on the floor and lick it off.
3. Cum in my pants in a public place, 3 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
You may do #1
Thank you mistress, find my report below:
As you wanted, I did task 1.
So I dresses as normal and here comes the task. I was already disgusted but also horny to the idea as a love hate. I put gloves on and closed my eyes. I didn't want to see/feel and guess the garbage. I finally did it, filling my boxer briefs, adjusting a bit to feel a bit comfortable. I took off my gloves, opened my eyes and grabbed some perfume to avoid the smell. And I went about my day. At first, it made a kind of squishy noise whenever I walked. It began to be wet. I didn't do much thing in the morning just had to go post a letter. The first time, I wanted to sit down, It felt really weird hard to describe. The afternoon, I strolled in a park, I was almost used to the feeling at this point. At home, I took everything off and here is what I found : q-tip, used tissue, used facemask, receipt, fruit and vegetable peels, eggshells. So definitely disgusting.

Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Paint my toe nails in bright red for a week.
2. Sleep naked and tied without blanket or pillow for a night.
3. Wear a collar and eat dog food for a day.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to optic999000 for this post: