View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:27 AM   #53
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face

Quote:
You can charge your vibe and enjoy it when it is charged later.

I want you to describe yourself, how do you look like, whats your hair and eye color, how does your body look like. Then please touch your breast and describe them in the blog. Are your nipples hard, what color are they, how long are your nipples ...
I took my vibe out of my needy hole for the first time since starting work today. My needy hole feels kinda empty *blushes*

I’m short, 5’, I have longish blonde hair which comes to the level of my tits. Green eyes. I’m fairly in-shape but by no means jacked haha. *blushes*

My breasts are soft, but firm. They are small, 34A/32B ish. One easily fits in the palm of my hand. My nipples get hard super easily and often look like little pink eraser stubs, but can get longer when pulled and stretched. I have small areola maybe an inch across, they are a very light colour kinda pinky *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote