View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 03:22 PM   #14
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
1. What's the most embarassing thing about yourself you can find by googling yourself? I can't find anything about me when I google myself. A ton of impersonators though, hmf

2. What's your favorite punishment you've received? Uh..punishments are called that for a reason. I haven't ever had a dom who preferred funishments. Basically, don't have a favorite punishment.

3. What's your favorite reward? Theres a quote I like. It goes something along the lines of "I'll do all manner of slutty and depraved to be your good girl." Also, doesn't everyone like an orgasm?

4. If you could only eat one thing for dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be?I don't knoooow. I'd have to say tacos, though I'd probably find a loophole eventually! There are a ton of other foods I like, tacos was just the first to come to mind. Actually, I take that back! Ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!

5. Do you have any toys? If so, which is your favorite? I'm a student, aka I'm broke, therefore I have no toys

6. What is your favorite thing about your dom? That hesamazingandawesomeineverywaypossibleandthatheson ehellofadomandgoodataftercaretoo. Also, that I can be myself with him and not have to worry about making mistakes. That's my favorite thing about him!!!

7. Would you consider yourself clingy? (i.e. freak out when your s.o. doesnt respond immediately, need constant attention, etc.) I do not. The universe doesn't revolve around any one person, although I know plenty of people who would be more than happy to prove me wrong.

8. What's your most "blond" moment? Well, I'm not blond I'm pretty forgetful, though. Sometimes takes me awhile to get jokes, too.

9. Have you ever been caught masturbating? If not, any close calls? I have not! I'm careful as to when and where I masturbate. It's usually in my room, but I like having the house to myself too. Better safe than sorry.

10. What do you usually wear to sleep?
Almost always a tshirt and shorts. If I have any instructions regarding sleep wear from my dom, then that. Nighties are comfortable too...

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote