View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 07:46 PM   #327
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Once the commercials ended and the next round was announced, Kisune was excited. A short physical and somewhat luck based round was what he needed to boost himself further towards the front. Just as quick as the round was announced, the round had begun. Everyone made a mad dash towards the first obstacle and a few people fell victim to the troubles of not understanding the beams and the bulls.

After a few people fell into the guac, Kisune took his chance and dashed forward without a second to spare and no worries about the obstacle. However, he wasn't the only one as 6 others seemed to navigate through the first end of the course without much issue either, taking that timing just as he did. He was still in good position as the next station was more skill based than physical, another good trait he possessed.

Some people seemed to fight over the targets and suffered a momentary lose, while he used that as a push to try for the lead. Without missing a beat or the opportunity, he knocked down all the targets and moved on. It seemed he was in good stride for high points and a chance to close the gap to first. The final stretch however was a bit of luck and timing and with only so few in the front, he didn't need to waste time to go down the slope.

Unfortunately during his first down slope, he seemed to be a little too cautious and ended up busting a balloon all over himself. The sticky substance wasn't too great and forced him to take another run at the sled. Although caution was needed, he didn't need to be too careful at his grip. The second run luckily enough went without a hitch and he just needed to wait for the rest of the field to be done.

As the run came to an end, the scores were shown. His placement hadn't changed much, but he was closing the gap ever so slightly. Hopefully the last round would fair better this time around than the last couple of times.

Numbers: 2, 22, 66

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Last edited by Kisune Karnon; 05-13-2021 at 11:47 PM.
Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote